A Few Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Yiazmat

Recruit
I have some questions about the mode (156v b:cool:;
1) I can't marry with some ladies, they say ''there are other suitors who have captured my heart...''. I think they require other than renown and honour. what is it?
2) I am Male but in wedding screen I wear the wedding dress, what causes this bug?
3) Losing my soldiers in towns, is it becuse of the epidemics?
4) When I click ''disable epidemics'' it does not work. how can I disable it?

Btw I am newbie, could not find the changelog. sorry for wasting your time with these questions but need some help.

Yiazmat said:
I have some questions about the mode (156v b:cool:;
1) I can't marry with some ladies, they say ''there are other suitors who have captured my heart...''. I think they require other than renown and honour. what is it?
2) I am Male but in wedding screen I wear the wedding dress, what causes this bug?
3) Losing my soldiers in towns, is it becuse of the epidemics?
4) When I click ''disable epidemics'' it does not work. how can I disable it?

Btw I am newbie, could not find the changelog. sorry for wasting your time with these questions but need some help.

In reverse order:  the changelog is the entire thread of "Currently Working ON" from about page 43 till the end of that thread and the new thread with replies locked to have less fluff at "Phantasy 2018 Dev Log: part II".  A single text file spanning every change would be tens of megabytes.  If you wish, make one and upload it to me and I'll put a link to it.  You doubtless have more free time than I do.

4) Disable epidemics simply freezes the epidemics roll, and epidemics in progress stop evolving (and eventually clear at the town or village they are at).
"Freeze" epidemics is probably a safer term.  I suppose in a perfect world I could check the status of the epidemics enable or disable and clear epidemics that are currently happening instead of just prevent new epidemics from starting.  Remind me to do this next month when I have time for changes at this mod, as right now I'm very busy.

3) if your party has an epidemic and soldier are sick they will die, a few at a time randomly.  However helping a town with an epidemic pays handsomely, so its a trade off.  The higher your party medical skill, the higher category of help you can provide, and otherwise the party is paid more per category of assistance for every 10 people in your party, even if they are tier 1 villagers.

2) You must have married a kingdom lord instead of someones daughter.

1)  This is from native.  There is a roll that is essentially something like astrology, in script_romantic_chemistry, which if you fail that never gives a good result.  I did eventually change that roll to be higher, but if you never patched and this is a download made from some unauthorized site or some months ago the roll would always be low.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376558.msg8971794.html#msg8971794
As that was B6 and you claim to see B8 when you are at the mod interface (the mod version is displayed in bright red color), I'll have to look at it next month in two weeks when I am back to work on THIS mod.  Right now I'm at a different mod and the clock is ticking.  They've waited 2 years; people here can wait a month.

for v150 this would have been starting at P8 and continuing from there, although v150 won't get as many updates as v156.

1) No, I downloaded it from nexus mods. I know if she rejects me once, she always rejects. so I started a new game all the time she rejected. but it did not work : / (impossible love do exist)
2) Yes. is this supposed to be so?
3) No, had no epidemic. they were healthy but in garrison they started to disappear. dunno what caused this. maybe epidemics in towns cause this while they are in garrison?

thank you for answering my questions. this is the best mod I have ever played (actually the first one but I am sure better than the others). take as much time as you need, you deserve more...

Yiazmat said:
1) No, I downloaded it from nexus mods. I know if she rejects me once, she always rejects. so I started a new game all the time she rejected. but it did not work : / (impossible love do exist)
2) Yes. is this supposed to be so?
3) No, had no epidemic. they were healthy but in garrison they started to disappear. dunno what caused this. maybe epidemics in towns cause this while they are in garrison?

thank you for answering my questions. this is the best mod I have ever played (actually the first one but I am sure better than the others). take as much time as you need, you deserve more...

The main thing is, make sure you really do have v156 B8 or later, and not something from before 156 B7.
  Before B7, I had 1 line that incorrectly pulled down the reaction check to -10, so you would have most every kingdom_lady reaction check roll negative.
Except I work from two locations, and sometimes when I start a feature say from my day job location (using by the way my own equipment/paid operating system/ergonomic chair/etc)  the source files dont always synch with the files at home (which has otherwise an identical computer).  When this happens, which isn't that common, features I thought were fixed get unsolved again. 

But in my experience about half people that report an old problem resurfacing didn't patch correctly.  They THOUGHT they patched, but they still run an old version, and the patch is sitting in a folder inside the mod, uselessly, instead of the files within a patch cut and pasted over the files of the exact same name within the mod.  This is the main reason I splash the version in bright red color when the mod loads, to see if the person loaded a patch already.  The version isn't a picture, its written by script; old version, old script, new patch correctly in place, new script.  This is about the only safety I have to know if a person loaded one patch correctly, since I've issued hundreds of patches.  Every patch in theory has every previous patch already inside it, so you only have to worry about loading the last patch.  Still, v156 B10 still needs a little more work, which I just don't have time to do right now, as I need to sprint to make Warsword Conquest deadline.  Specifically, my changes there need to finish before the lead there has to move house at the end of the month, or the project will miss the mid August release window.  That gives me a window to work back here around end of month July, plus I'll have more code for here to use both in series v156 and for next series (v15:cool:.

Back
Top Bottom