87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Reminder Men: Training at 6pm GMT today on 87th Server- This is mandatory for EU members - attendance is slipping for a few. This will be followed by LB at 7pm. Details will be posted on TS as usual. New Recruits always welcome.

270px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

By the power authorized in me, by the King of Great Britain, Scotland and Ireland's commission in the 87th Regiment of Foot, I here do by commission the former Sergeant Reeves of 2nd Battalion, Company B, to the commissioned rank of Ensign in His Britannic Majesties 87th Regiment of Foot - The Royal Irish Fusiliers, may God be his witness to swear true allegiance to His Britannic Majesty and to serve in the 87th Regiment of Foot for a time until the war with the Empire of France is over.

I hereby place Ensign Reeves as 2nd officer commanding Company B,  in the 2nd Battalion, 87th Regiment of foot, obliging to orders of officers higher in rank than himself and orders placed under the Kings Warrant.

Signed
Lieutenant Doyle
Company B Commander
2nd Battalion, 87th Regiment of Foot
The Royal Irish Fusiliers

Good LB last night men, we gave a good account of ourselves!

Reminder training is at 6pm GMT today on the 87th server followed by LB at 7pm GMT. Details will be posted on TS 10mims before the LB so be sure to hop on.

Back
Top Bottom