79th Regiment of Foot (Cameron Highlanders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Double post!

Today, on November 6th, 1812, Sergent-Major Kowalski of the Premier Voltigeur Compagnie has, through actions taken to combat enemy skirmishers, risen above the call of duty, and has thus earned a place within the Légion d'Honneur.

TheBoberton said:
Double post!

Today, on November 6th, 1812, Sergent-Major Kowalski of the Premier Voltigeur Compagnie has, through actions taken to combat enemy skirmishers, risen above the call of duty, and has thus earned a place within the Légion d'Honneur.
Too bad my interwebs are bad. I'd be sucking up the battle honours.

TheBoberton said:

damonkey said:
As of November 6th, Peasant_Cleaver has been awarded the Monkey Medal of Honor for effectively neutralizing the leader of the opposing skirmishers, Hasano, as per request of the officer in charge DaMonkey. The personal revenge for a few linebattles ago was felt throughout the entire regiment.

tumblr_mca1456tKq1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

Alright then monkey & Thomas...
tumblr_m8dacwPsBw1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

HXget.jpg

The war is on!

Rocknok2 said:
We WILL have our revenge!

I dunno if you've noticed, but you're usually the first to die in our volleys against you now. We enjoy aiming at you, and Kowalski and I actually compete for the bloody shot. :lol:

Interesting. I was unaware that we'd actually reached forty pages on this thread.

I've actually taken the time to update the thread with the new changes, and I'll be keeping it so. (Now that I've found the time to trot about on two different forums. :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom