75% -off on M&B, Steam

Users who are viewing this thread

I was just going to say that it's 75% -off when you buy Mount & Blade this weekend on Steam!

29,99€
NOW:7,50€

Considering to buy M&B? Then, now is a good time!

It does kind of void the idea that people who bought it earlier would have it cheaper than the end product, still it was worth contributing to he end product, knowing that you were a part of the magic.

Suspect-Device said:
It does kind of void the idea that people who bought it earlier would have it cheaper than the end product, still it was worth contributing to he end product, knowing that you were a part of the magic.

The point was it would be cheaper than it would be on release, obviously the price will decline over time.

Suspect-Device said:

And some of you are in the credits. :grin:

Hey I still hold the longest record of not having Mount&Blade while actively attempting to get it. **** Bulle.

Yeh, uh, everyone who ventures into the Off Topic area will most likely have it.

I still remember when my brother bought this game abck in 2005 and it was much cheaper O.O
Glad we did it then. :grin:

Janus said:
Sir Prince said:
I'm sorely tempted to buy the boxed version for the sake of owning it.
I already did. The reversible map/poster kicks ass.
Prince want!

I almost did buy it before Christmas, but it;s over twice as much in store as I paid origionally, and more importantly I feel like I am denying someone else a copy (also there was only one on the shelf).

Eh, I almost think that Perma-ing the spam-type is like cutting off a medusa's snake-hair. Two more grow back! They become obsessed with coming back. Nay, a system that redirects them to a miniature forum full of other morons would be great.

Why did Multibullet get banned. You know, besides being a bonehead.

Elenmmare said:
Eh, I almost think that Perma-ing the spam-type is like cutting off a medusa's snake-hair. Two more grow back! They become obsessed with coming back. Nay, a system that redirects them to a miniature forum full of other morons would be great.
If you're referring to Kunio, he suggested pirating M&B up there before his post was edited. He wasn't a dupe account.

Elenmmare said:
Why did Multibullet get banned. You know, besides being a bonehead.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20795.msg1451515.html#msg1451515

Woah.. did something happen like a topic split? I could swear I was posting in the "Who are these banned people" thread. Sorry.

Paradox is still waiting to release the boxed version of Mount&Blade in its homeland...
Maybe they're waiting for a Turkish language pack.
I WANT this poster and map stuff.

And I think there was another discount like that last week...
Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom