71st (Highland) Regiment of Light Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

we are doing great guys recently we have had good attendance and we would like to keep it up, remember if you really want to get promoted you have to show up to both the line battle and the promotions not just one. Keep it up guys 

Congrats to all the new recruits who were promoted, remember that regular attendance is the most important factor up until you become an NCO!

How old are you? 16
Steam ID: sasuke776298
Where are you from? Canada
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 i got it
Tell us a bit about yourself: Iv'e been in several regiments that are based around melee I'm pretty good at leading
Do you comply & adhere to our Code of Conduct? yes

How old are you? 14
Steam ID: Mestaris
Where are you from? England
Do you have TeamSpeak 3, if not, would you be willing to download it? I do have TS3
Tell us a bit about yourself: The last remaining member of the 9e artillery division, first battery, I am not a new player. Whilst my shot is the greatest, I hope to improve it as i continue to play, being as my current regiment lacks an artillery division, having shut it down. I enjoy a joke, and most - if not all- of the paradox games, but still can remain serious when required.
Do you comply & adhere to our Code of Conduct? Yus :grin:

Just a note- I would like to play as an invite for a while. I cannot stand change, and having been in my regiment for so long, I will it hard to swap to another. Thus, I would like to -as fore mentioned- invite for a while, just to see if I could stand the jump from one to another. thanks :grin:

Back
Top Bottom