59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ] ~ The lilly whites

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice Lb tonight, good attendance, and I was really happy  to see Taco epic rage and won  :mrgreen:

for you Epic Taco : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

Yes UberHaxorGeneralMajorLieutenantColonel Mikkel the Great requires his full report!

It was a great siege tonight, we had some great fun. At the begining we had a great attendance of 22 people, and we got some nice charges on the right side.. After we found a little tweak in the enemy's defences at the left of the gatehouse, where we decided to charge at.. We got some great kills, and almost pushed the enemy.. And tbh I forgot if we won or not XD.. The 2nd round went nice aswell, we defended the ''mountain-pass'' and we did quite well, we hold of several waves, and had a nice last stand!

Mack. said:
It was a great siege tonight, we had some great fun. At the begining we had a great attendance of 22 people, and we got some nice charges on the right side.. After we found a little tweak in the enemy's defences at the left of the gatehouse, where we decided to charge at.. We got some great kills, and almost pushed the enemy.. And tbh I forgot if we won or not XD.. The 2nd round went nice aswell, we defended the ''mountain-pass'' and we did quite well, we hold of several waves, and had a nice last stand!

Yes maaaan, we won the first round.

Good report,has his highness,loyalness,awesomeness,Mikkel is away,I has his UberAwesomeAdjudantMajor I answer in his behalf.

Agros said:
Yes UberHaxorGeneralMajorLieutenantColonel Mikkel the Great requires his full report!
THAT IS UberHaxorGeneralMajorKaptainLieutenantColonel Mikkel the Great TO YOU!

Mack. said:
How good is that in %'s?

I'd say if you take the ² of 4, which is 16 that we say thats average for 1 round.. So that would be a total of 32%.. I think we did a great job yesterday night in the first round, so lets say we get a 5
². That would make is 25%.. If we multiply that for the 2nd round.. Which was even did better, it would be 50% but I think we deserve a big fatass 6² for that so that makes 36%..
And 25+36 = 61%.

Then we do;

61 : 20 = 3,05
3,05² = 9,3025
9,3025 x 6,5573770491800328 = 61
61 x 1,2 (=multiplier because im awesome ) = 72,2%

So the answer is 72,2%

Mack. said:
I'd say if you take the ² of 4, which is 16 that we say thats average for 1 round.. So that would be a total of 32%.. I think we did a great job yesterday night in the first round, so lets say we get a 5
². That would make is 25%.. If we multiply that for the 2nd round.. Which was even did better, it would be 50% but I think we deserve a big fatass 6² for that so that makes 36%..
And 25+36 = 61%.

Then we do;

61 : 20 = 3,05

3,05² = 9,3025
9,3025 x 6,5573770491800328 = 61
61 x 1,2 (=multiplier because im awesome ) = 72,2%

So the answer is 72,2%

Dafuq Mack -_-,
I didn't know you could do math. I hope that i can play soon :smile:. my gamer pc will be fixed in a few day's. I want to play so badly :sad:

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how a report should look! I wish I had a "brilliant goddamn report" medal, but my medal stocks are rather low these days. Sorry.  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom