51st Original rank-image photoshop file being released

Users who are viewing this thread

Spunned

Sergeant
Since we've had alot of people asking if they could use our rank images, we've decided to release the source file to the public.

This means that you will be able to download the file and open it with photoshop. You can modify the file in any way you like and use the ranks for whatever you'd like.

Enjoy :smile:

Download link:
http://www.51stregiment.com/psd-public.psd

Sample image:

sample.png

Spunned said:
mikkel the great said:
I see, literally...

okay.... not really adding anything useful to the thread, but okay..
Hey it's me! What did you expect? If im not aguing with soem american or admin then I'm just wrting useless stuff in here! xD

Commander Millander said:
Thats great. You should also release how to make text look all gold like. Kinda like what it looks like in ntw
Did I hear my profiles surname be mentioned?!

mikkel the great said:
Thats great. You should also release how to make text look all gold like. Kinda like what it looks like in ntw
huh?
*waiting for the obvious to set in...*

Oldplayer said:
mikkel the great said:
mikkel the great said:
huh?
*waiting for the obvious to set in...*
waiting for the unobvious to set it
.... Mikkel the GREAT... Got it?

This is great!. You should also release how to make text look all gold like. Kinda like what it looks like in ntw

The style that is applied to the diamond shape at the top of the image is the same style for the hold text.

Simply make a new text layer and apply that specific style to it and voila :smile:

:O

I guess I forgot to say in my previous spamz, well made! xD

Back
Top Bottom