42nd (Royal Highland) Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Glad you like it, mate! :smile:

Well done at the Monday_Historical_Linebattle Event last night folks! And a "you're welcome" to Skass for using our server for the event :smile:

Because of the idiots that run IT companies, my Internet access should have been up last Friday but now they say next Friday. I'm trying to keep upto date with all the regiment newcomers and new setup but struggling at times.
Welcome to all new comers, the relaxed and unorganised leader is on holiday so I hope jimmy and Celtic are running the regiment with discipline and order :smile:

Regard
          Rack

IT man was supposed to have done it today... He however turned up 4 hours late and then proceeded to go to his office and do **** all.
Now you see if this was German efficiency it would have been done or he'd face some sort of wall with a line of guns pointing at him. Can't but think that fear might work and aid turning up on time (I can't stand people that turn up late)  :evil:

P.S. I've still not got wifi ...

Celtichugs said:
Glad you like it, mate! :smile:

Well done at the Monday_Historical_Linebattle Event last night folks! And a "you're welcome" to Skass for using our server for the event :smile:

Thanks mate, i really appreciated your support, and a shoutout to the whoel regiment, you guys fought really well :wink:

cant make smaller
791DB72EE3DF556BD7753DB69E93A5ACC49285D6

i HAVE wifi at last im just hoping it stays up....
ill try and get onto Steam and TS later to have a chat and see how things are going
glad your doing well  :smile:

So once upon a time  a bunch of fat white southern Americans said **** the government so created the Holy fat united states or the HFUS then the US government were like **** fat peole  are attacking and the muskets where unable to fight the fat blubber of the people. Sot hey created the Fat destroyer 100 but was still didnt work and after destroying America the HFUS renamed the US are now what hold the modern day american the end

Back
Top Bottom