AlVeRoR

Recruit
3rd Shock Division
Code:
[b][SIZE=19px]Flag:[/SIZE][/b]
images

Code:
[SIZE=19px][b]Mission:[/b][/SIZE]
3rd Shock Division is a Member of the Red Army and It has been send to Help The Communist China..
Code:
[SIZE=19px][b]Uniforms:[/b][/SIZE]
images

Code:
[b][SIZE=19px]Weapons:[/SIZE][/b]
ppsh01.jpg

Code:
[SIZE=19px][b][color=red]Ranks:[/color][/b][/SIZE]
Colonel(Polkovnik): [size=10pt]Colonel is the Highest Rank of Army and can Control Everything on the Army and they can recruit people to Army
Major: Majors can control squads and give them missions...
Captain: Captain is the leader of the squad and all squad need to obey his orders...
Lieutenant: Lieutenants are the Elite Fighters of the Army and they can give orders if there is no Captain
Sergeant: Sergeants are the Second Rank in the Army when they are Sergent They can now specialize as its profession.. 
Soldier: Soldiers are the recruit of the Army...
[/size]
Code:
[b][u]Squads:[/u][/b]
Red Bear Squad:  Main Squad of The Army...Only Veterans can join...

Golden Hand: Defensive Squad Of The Army...

Paratrooper Squad: Supporter Squad Of the Army...

Soldiers of Stalin: Field Squad that got all Recruits and some Officers...

Code:
[SIZE=19px][b][font=courier][u][font=times new roman]Alliance:[/font][/u][/font][/b][/SIZE]
Chinese Communist Army...

Code:
[b][color=blue]Members:[/color][/b]
We Are Looking For Members....

[size=12pt]Current Members:
[/size]
Code:
[color=green][font=times new roman]Polkovnik:[/font][/color]
Code:
3SA_Polkovnik_Reznov
Code:
[color=green][font=times new roman]Major:[/font][/color]
Code:
[b][i]3SA_Maj_Jens[size=10pt][b][i][pre][color=green][font=times new roman]Lieutenant:[/font][/color]
[/i][/b]
Code:
[b][size=8pt]3SA_Lt_Maclaren[/SIZE][/b]
[/i][/b][/pre]
Code:
3SA_Lt_Emilor

Code:
[b][color=navy][font=times new roman][u]Servers:[/u][/font][/color][/b]
Currently Have No Servers...

Code:
[b][i][SIZE=16px][color=black][u]Tag:[/u][/color][/SIZE][/i][/b]
3SA_Rank_Name

Code:
[font=times new roman][SIZE=13px][u]Clan Rules:[/u][/SIZE][/font]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158203.0.html
Clan Rules Accepted...

Code:
[u][i][b][SIZE=16px]Forum Flag:(BETA)[/SIZE][/b][/i][/u]
Working For New One...
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,159235.0.html][IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9015/shockarmylast2x.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Welcome!
So you have already got a nice flag! I will surely make Soviet uniforms sooner or later, you can wait for me or make 1 for your own clan.  :grin:

BTW, you got a "]" in front of "Flag"

Thank You Very Much... Now we only need some clan members....

Note:Can you make PPSH For us ? It would be very Great...

William, i told you should make it ^^

Spell:
Mod popularity +4
Effect: Increases Mod Popularity to over 9000!

Spell Charging up: I---0--------------I
Spell in Progress: Help the spell by telling William to hurry up :smile:

kaijui said:
Im up for joining, i started playing yesterday but i found myself very efficent with a rifle/sword :wink:

Okey we can Meet and see your skills I Will PM you for it....

I sent you a message about joininh the 3rd Shock army ,and im fairly decent with a SMG or a rifle

Hello,

I have been looking through your clan thread and am quite interested in joining.

Background: I have real military background within the New Zealand Army, I joined the SAS three years ago. I am currently on six months leave after being shot in Afghanistan. I am a Captain the the NZArmy. If you have any other queations please PM me.
What can I bring to the table? After you have explained how this thing works I can offer you real special forces tactics and can help with the training of your men using excercises that have kept me alive in real firefights in the past. I have led  stealth, Recon, and assault operations in Afghanistan so I have leadership experiance.
Cheers,

Cptn Grant Maclaren (Shadowform)

So I was digging around the internet ,and saw that all of the shock armys (includeing the 3rd) had more armor and air support than any other arms combination ,just thought it might be intresting to know.So if they ever bring in planes and tank here ,we are gonna be in luck.

emilor said:
So I was digging around the internet ,and saw that all of the shock armys (includeing the 3rd) had more armor and air support than any other arms combination ,just thought it might be intresting to know.So if they ever bring in planes and tank here ,we are gonna be in luck.
You'd better think the other way: an unbalanced MP game won't be popular.

Well I was thinking about it today and thought IF you ever put some tanks or such in the game they should just have theyr own game mod with tanks and tankkiller teams and such...

emilor said:
Well I was thinking about it today and thought IF you ever put some tanks or such in the game they should just have theyr own game mod with tanks and tankkiller teams and such...

I dont think there will be any tanks, mate.

Ohh...Well there goes my dream of becoming a tank ace in WW2 China Battlefield.But there will be planes right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom