33rd Regiment of Foot (DISBANDED)

Users who are viewing this thread

gokiller said:
What happend? And a reall shame, you were just doing fine with the 33rd... ;( Well you know where to find me if you need anything mate. Goodluck with your future plans.

I'll explain,

We decided to reform the whole unit, all 5 companies were gonna be turned into 1 big, uniting us further and more. The unit was a tad seperated between the companies. When we did this, many got demoted, and the story goes on.. It didnt end up in a good way, so we threw it all out of the window. Some left, some stayed.

This is terrible! I always enjoyed fighting the 33rd,when you killed us your discipline was a marvel and when we now and then beat you it was a great fight! (I'm talking about one multi-regiment linebattle specifically not that 1 on 1 battle I missed) But still whenever I saw you in a game I knew there would be a challenge so it's a damned shame to see you go.

Now if any 33rd need a refuge after this :wink: just gimme a shout :razz:

....What? I'm a profiteer!

DiplexHeated said:
I dont know if there are many left now, i know of 2 other regiments that were created after the split :smile:

3 out of 1? wow
How many members did the 33rd have?
I know it were a lot but not exactly how much :p

Cirry said:
DiplexHeated said:
I dont know if there are many left now, i know of 2 other regiments that were created after the split :smile:

3 out of 1? wow

Well, the 16th LFK was formed, and another prussian one too :smile: - They have about 10-15 members each. Im glad that some more regs were formed after this.

DiplexHeated said:
Cirry said:
DiplexHeated said:

3 out of 1? wow

Well, the 16th LFK was formed, and another prussian one too :smile: - They have about 10-15 members each. Im glad that some more regs were formed after this.

More regiments for us to beat!  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom