Native Completed 2v2 North American Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Last chance for round 2 matches. If they are not completed by midnight EST, the admin team will pick winners, and that decision will be final.

And to be clear, bottom-bracket round 1 is top-bracket round 3.

Can we get that default win already so we can get moving with the rest of the matches.

Heat already declared his unwillingness to play in this tournament. We've already gone through 3 failed scheduling attempts. First was Friday, but Surkan had gone to sleep before Heat even sent him a message about the scheduled time, but we let that pass since it was short notice. Then we scheduled for Sunday and when the time came, I messaged Heat and asked for what server we were going to do it on (he was already playing warband) but he said that his teammate Surkan was offline... which was a complete lie... Surkan was IN TS WITH ME. I called Heat out on the lie and then he changed his excuse to "I'm too lazy to do it right now, just take the default win." I told Surkan this but he still wanted to get the match done, so we gave em another chance and rescheduled for Monday... only for Surkan to go to sleep before the scheduled time even though he had confirmed with me on Sunday that he would be up at that time. (Which is understandable because it was pretty late for his time, but he DID Confirm that he would be awake so...)

I already wasted a whole weekend trying to get this 5 minute match done, I don't feel like wasting another one if heat is unwilling to play.

Surkan said:
imgay 3-1 dodge the lag
21DDC04E0E8FA015B07C78D7E1B77AA1A6DCD1AC
epik screens bc Heat is banned and Surkan doesn't want people to see that he was carried  :lol:

Prepare4Penetration's match vs. High Ping Brothers did not get done.
It is almost impossible to schedule matches against our EU friends, especially the ones from Turkey.
I don't mind the admins choosing a default winner for this match so the tournament can continue.

mfw you choose the EUs as default winners *sigh*  :facepalm:
We weren't able to get our match done with them because they are next to impossible to schedule with, so Danate and Forsaken are now going to come across the same issue.
Just really curious as to why you chose them, but your tourney so w/e.

XeleonPrime said:
We weren't able to get our match done with them because they are next to impossible to schedule with, so Danate and Forsaken are now going to come across the same issue.

I went off by score, but the HighPingBrothers have told us that they would rather the other team advance, at least that's what I got from Kohath's PM to me. However, with Challonge being the way it is, I'll have to restart the tournament so it'll take a bit before the bracket is corrected.

Just continue on with the tournament, but the HighPingBrothers in Round 2 of the Bottom Bracket will be replaced with Prepare4Penetration. Sorry about the inconvenience.

XeleonPrime said:

EUs are best

Bowl Cut attempted to get our match against im gay done on Sunday and Monday with no success. We're making a final push to get it done tonight, but I was told through Fatso that Surkan won't be on after 6pm est. All attempts to schedule a match have been done on our end.

Back
Top Bottom