27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot "The Skins"

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought i heard something during yesterdays training about line battling next wednesday, does anyone know around what time will that be?

I can make it in time for 19:15 PM, but not earlier

Wow they are really some great screenshots Sir!.Congrats to the new recruits that have been promoted to Private

Captain Jonny Gray

I've got round to making some banners. But as I dont know who has a forum account I can only make them on request so let me know if I've missed anyone! Plus dont feel obliged to use them if you dont want to, they'll bein our photobucket channel if you do want them.
McBride

Private Ward
ward.jpg

Private McFarto
McFarto.jpg

Captain Grey
Grey.jpg

Aelle said:
I've got round to making some banners. But as I dont know who has a forum account I can only make them on request so let me know if I've missed anyone! Plus dont feel obliged to use them if you dont want to, they'll bein our photobucket channel if you do want them.
McBride

Private Ward
ward.jpg

Private McFarto
McFarto.jpg

Captain Grey
Grey.jpg

McBride aren't they all in the Grenadier company? Also McFarto is Actually Guinness in the Regiment.......
Good Though

Colonel John Griffin, taking over from Colonel John Williams.
(THis is due to most people in the regiment using parts of their real name, so i have joined in, NO FAMILY GUY JOKES, THAT PROGRAMME IS TERRIBLE)
Will get my signature changed soon.

Hello 27th!
I apologise for the spelling mistakes and the missing out of the Grenadier badges from said banners. Those who have passed training will have the Bronze. And I will ammend your banner too Col. (former) Williams! I will get those fixed asap.

I also have some bad news, my sibling is too ill to go pick up my Father from the airport so the job now lies with me, ill be leaving shortly and due to traffic I cant promise I'll make it back for the line battle today! Very sorry! 

Aelle said:
Hello 27th!
I apologise for the spelling mistakes and the missing out of the Grenadier badges from said banners. Those who have passed training will have the Bronze. And I will ammend your banner too Col. (former) Williams! I will get those fixed asap.

I also have some bad news, my sibling is too ill to go pick up my Father from the airport so the job now lies with me, ill be leaving shortly and due to traffic I cant promise I'll make it back for the line battle today! Very sorry!
Sorry to hear that, and thanks are due when you fix/update the banners!
I doubt we'll win without you though.

Londnred said:
(THis is due to most people in the regiment using parts of their real name, so i have joined in, NO FAMILY GUY JOKES, THAT PROGRAMME IS TERRIBLE)
How the hell can you say that Family Guy is terrible?.It's one of the funniest shows on this earth!

Jonny321 said:
Londnred said:
How the hell can you say that Family Guy is terrible?.It's one of the funniest shows on this earth!

Whene'er people in real life find out my name is Griffin:
OH PETER GRIFFIN HAHAHAHAH MOCK MOCK MOCK
Although my name is not Peter.
That is why i hate family guy.
Also i prefer more clean comedies where you don't need to use rudeness to get laughs.
Like the old British ones before American "Comedies" started to influence over here.

Londnred said:
Jonny321 said:
Londnred said:

Also i prefer more clean comedies where you don't need to use rudeness to get laughs.
Like the old British ones before American "Comedies" started to influence over here.
i'm not in steam because for some reason it won't let me in it says theres errors.I guess i'll try again tomorow

Jonny321 said:
Londnred said:
Jonny321 said:
Londnred said:

i'm not in steam because for some reason it won't let me in it says theres errors.I guess i'll try again tomorow
GO on TS please, got some stuff to tell you.

Please inform me via pm of any significant development.

I will be ready for any event on wednesday from 19:15 on

mcfarto said:
Please inform me via pm of any significant development.

I will be ready for any event on wednesday from 19:15 on
Not going to wednesday LB for now, but training still at 2145 pm as usual.

In game name: JerryDrunky  Steam name _Bloody_sniper_  Experience, Colonel of the 59th irish on mm3, been cpl in 1st yorks and alot of french regiments, been a while now though. Country: Sweden, I have TS but not always my mic. I wish to join because i like irish regiments. i can speak decent english.

JerryDrunky said:
In game name: JerryDrunky  Steam name _Bloody_sniper_  Experience, Colonel of the 59th irish on mm3, been cpl in 1st yorks and alot of french regiments, been a while now though. Country: Sweden, I have TS but not always my mic. I wish to join because i like irish regiments. i can speak decent english.

Accepted, your ingame tags will be 27th_GC_Rct_Jerry!

Good evening 27th!

I apologise for my dissappearance but I've been packed up to actual hell with university work! I've spent pretty much 9am - 7pm everyday in that god damned library!

I do however bring good tidings too!

Colonel Griffin
Griffin.jpg

Captain GrAy
Grey-1.jpg

I also have ammended the other privates' banners to include the Bronze Grenadier Badge as you have all passed training.
Like so:
Guinness.jpg

ward-1.jpg

Jerry.jpg

All of which is in the 27th dump here if you want them.
http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h434/kmcbride1990/Enniskillen%2027th/
I unfortunately still have an entire 7 circles of hells worth of uni work to do and I have my exams in about 1.5 weeks so I will be pretty dormant until further notice. However, everyone needs breaks now n then so I will try to come on to play some NW when I can or even better attend trainings.

God save the king!

Back
Top Bottom