26th Regiment of Foot - The Cameronians

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Meno
How Often do you play? All day everyday
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: I think so, I don't plan ahead :razz:
Steam name (login name)?: (AKAAC) MenoKnight
Why do you want to join?: I want to play the flute
Extra comment?: Why do I need to add anything else :wink:

menoonem said:
Name: Meno
How Often do you play? All day everyday
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: I think so, I don't plan ahead :razz:
Steam name (login name)?: (AKAAC) MenoKnight
Why do you want to join?: I want to play the flute
Extra comment?: Why do I need to add anything else :wink:

Welcome Fifer Meno  :razz:

The first event begins tomorrow!

Name:KFacter
How Often do you play?I have no life whatsoever, ill be on if im not asleep or at school
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (Answer here)I Will attend if there is one when im on but if it goes by this schedule i will be at school
Steam name (login name)?:KFacter
Why do you want to join?: Izz and meno are my comrades
Extra comment?: This Fire Burns Always  :cool:

Name: David
How Often do you play?: Well, I am going to college and I will be working over the summer, but I should be able to play a healthy amount of time!
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (I sadly not sure yet)
Steam name (login name)?: (AKAAC) Sir Unatagoto
Why do you want to join?: Because I have many friends in this regiment, and I would very much enjoy playing with them! Also it would be nice to meet people from outside the country, since this group is manly from Europe.
Extra comment?:

Name: Andrew
How Often do you play? I play ERRDAY (More hours on WFaS than iz and meno combined :razz:)
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: 14.00 EST= 2:00 PM= School D;
Steam name (login name)?: apaukolypse 
Why do you want to join?: Iz, meno, and kyle are joining.
Extra comment?: May god have mercy on enemies, because I wont.

KFacter said:
Name:KFacter
How Often do you play?I have no life whatsoever, ill be on if im not asleep or at school
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (Answer here)I Will attend if there is one when im on but if it goes by this schedule i will be at school
Steam name (login name)?:KFacter
Why do you want to join?: Izz and meno are my comrades
Extra comment?: This Fire Burns Always  :cool:

Name: David
How Often do you play?: Well, I am going to college and I will be working over the summer, but I should be able to play a healthy amount of time!
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (I sadly not sure yet)
Steam name (login name)?: (AKAAC) Sir Unatagoto
Why do you want to join?: Because I have many friends in this regiment, and I would very much enjoy playing with them! Also it would be nice to meet people from outside the country, since this group is manly from Europe.
Extra comment?:

Name: Andrew
How Often do you play? I play ERRDAY (More hours on WFaS than iz and meno combined :razz:)
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: 14.00 EST= 2:00 PM= School D;
Steam name (login name)?: apaukolypse
Why do you want to join?: Iz, meno, and kyle are joining.
Extra comment?: May god have mercy on enemies, because I wont.

Glad to see you guys here! :razz:
We'll see about the ranks (today!) as fast as the DLC has been released. We might prepare a bit for the big event today by having a short training :wink:. (It will be like 15.00 / 16.00 NA time, so try to be there) :grin:

Simple rules

1. No Recruiting unless you are a 30th Member

2. No Teamkilling, if you teamkilled on accident, Say sorry

3. Got something you want to report from the server? Pm Niklas, Philip or megamind here

Name: Walker
How Often do you play? several times a week
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: yes, most likely friday
Steam name (login name)?:walkerjarvis
Why do you want to join?:Me and a friend downloaded it and wanted to join a clan and have some fun.
Extra comment?:

Name: Brendan Smith
How Often do you play? About once a day
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (Answer here) Yes, most likely Friday evenings.
Steam name (login name)?: brendansmithbcs
Why do you want to join?: Being in a clan makes the game a lot more enjoyable
Extra comment?: Hope i can join :smile:

Thomas Stonewall Jackson said:
Name: Brendan Smith
How Often do you play? About once a day
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: (Answer here) Yes, most likely Friday evenings.
Steam name (login name)?: brendansmithbcs
Why do you want to join?: Being in a clan makes the game a lot more enjoyable
Extra comment?: Hope i can join :smile:

walker14 said:
Name: Walker
How Often do you play? several times a week
Can you Attend atleast one of these training days?: Monday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT +1 / 14.00 EST, Friday 19.00 GMT / 20.00 GMT + 1 / 14.00 EST: yes, most likely friday
Steam name (login name)?:walkerjarvis
Why do you want to join?:Me and a friend downloaded it and wanted to join a clan and have some fun.
Extra comment?:

Welcome!
What do you guys want to do? Infantry or Arty?

Thomas Stonewall Jackson said:
Infantry, like Walker.

walker14 said:
infantry. So will i get a invite to a group on steam?

Ok, dont know what battalion philip want you in but for now i put you in 1st Battalion

30th_1stBn_Consript_Name

Banner is the british flag

Add me on steam and tell me your name so i know its you and i invite you to the steamgroup

EDIT: Forgot my steam^^: palla__08

Back
Top Bottom