21st Irish Regiment of Foot ("Erin Go Bragh!")

Users who are viewing this thread

Commanding Officers and others of Importance

Officers
-Colonel Desert
-Lieutenant Colonel Ian
-Captain Alzenrider

Other important people- Sergeant Sox

Wait,Lieutenant Colonel Ian!!! How come every time I leave you guys I comeback only to find something crazy has occured!  :evil:

Helixrider said:
Wait,Lieutenant Colonel Ian!!! How come every time I leave you guys I comeback only to find something crazy has occured!  :evil:

Crazy thing occured has ? Take a nice fap you need and the anger you will forget !

Alzen no it hasnt been purged of Infedels like me by your Standards and even though Albo Perma Banned me from your TS I still can come on whenever I want :smile:

Yes it has, and no, you cannot come back,  anyway, changed many things, managed rules to be more realitstic (actualy situation of the regiment and not so generic) deleted the roster because its impossible to keep track of everyone, added the new ranks, and did things to make it look better.

I got banned for getting team killed by this man... can't particularly recall his name, he got so upset he made claims that I disgraced the regiment, and when I started to argue, an admin stepped in, and we stopped team killing each other (I'm sorry, the man was so stupid I had to teamkill him. But that was before, and after told to stop(After literately 24 kills) I stopped. (Self defense??...Eh...?)) Anyway he TKed me, got kicked, came back, got banned and me along with him when I only said, after he made the same claims that I disgraced the 21st, "He's just so damn stupid, please ban him."

Was a temp ban, sorry for the problem. How naive of me.

I recently requested a few members on steam in order to join officially. My name is ElkBloodXLV and I created an Irish regiment tag as ordered. I also completed a lot of practice sessions last night. I just need to officially join this regiment basically. Could you members please accept my friend requests? A few of you will probably remember me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom