2000 to 0 BE - Timelapse of Calradia (WIP)

Users who are viewing this thread

I started making this timelapse couple months ago and right now this is a mere glimpse of what's done. The low-quality .GIF below shows only part of the progress and the history surrounding Calradia from 2000 years Before the Empire until the year 1.

The plan is finish it on 1257 AE, the starting point of Mount and Blade: Warband.

S8EMK.gif

Just a few notes about the first year of the Calradic Empire.

Myzea kept its independence until 100 AE, where it would join the Empire diplomatically and peacefully.

I took the liberty to assume that both Askar and Razih were governed by Shahs, since those where ancient cities long conquered by the darshi. Although it is also possible that the nahasi would assume those cities after breaking down from the Darshi Empire (then crippled by the calradians), meaning that they could be Sultanates and not exactly Shahdoms.

The city of Husn Fulq could be an independent state, it's just hard to know exactly when Husn Fulq became actually Husn Fulq.

The swadic tribes at the time didn't had a centralized government as shown in the image, I just drew the borders to highlight them.

HqxrnZn.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom