1st Royal Australian Rifles Regiment [Now Recruiting!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Regiment Application: Comrade

In-game Name: Comrade

STEAM account name/link: Comrade

Timezone: AEST

Game experience, previous units ect: Well i have been playing the Napoleonic mod since when it was mount and musket but i have just gotten back in  to it so i am  pretty experienced i have been in the 7y 19te and the 8th
Thanks

jamezy99 said:
Regiment Application: Comrade

In-game Name: Comrade

STEAM account name/link: Comrade

Game experience, previous units ect: Well i have been playing the Napoleonic mod since when it was mount and musket but i have just gotten back in  to it so i am  pretty experienced i have been in the 7y 19te and the 8th
Thanks
We would love to have you mate just add me ScottishWarlord and TheIrishRover  Thanks!!

mantis2334 said:
Hey looking to join a regiment, i am from new zealand this regiment is closest to home i can find.

in game name is  Mantis

Age. 27

Steam Account: mantis2334

Time zone GMT +12 hours

XP  Multiplayer commander battles

Willing to work in a team enviroment to get the best experience from this game and have fun with you aussies hahaha

Mate what's your steam name?

Regiment Application

Ingame / Steam name : sirinon1988

Timezone GMT +10:00

experience, Have been playing M&b and mods and variations including Ranged mods for as long as I can remember,  Long history of multiplayer games starting from BF1942, have an appreciation of strategy and planning in multiplayer battles.

I decided it was time to try something new and so I've been giving NW a try after hearing so much about it and am excited at the chance to hop into the action with some other Aussies. I may not be able to make every event (both training and competitive), but I will certainly try my best.

In-game Name: Phate
STEAM account name/link: Winfield101
Timezone: UTC/GMT+10 (Brisbane)
Game experience, previous units ect: Next-to-nil. I'm completely new to NW but have played Warband for a while.

In-game Name: El_Jaiko55

STEAM account name/link: is being changed back to El_Jaiko55 soon

Timezone: 8+ GMT

Game experience, previous units ect: Plenty of experiance with the Royal Marines but they are a british regiment and the lag just got too annoying because I am in australia will stay with that community but needed some proper lag free gaming already play heaps of other games with the 42commando group anyway, this will be my primary NW Regiment though

n-game Name: Crunchyxss

STEAM account name/link: Crunchyxss

Game experience, previous units ect: Used to be in the ANZAC regiment/4th Light horse regiment before they disbanded, I've played a lot of Napoleon since release. 

In-game Name: Bracks

STEAM account name/link: shawsy1992

Timezone: CST (Adelaide)

I had some experience with the Argylshire foot (91st), struggled with the timezone differences though, wasnt viable. Ive played extensively on the public servers, but im now craving a disciplined regiment, prefferably one that i can rise to NCO in. I also played quite a lot on Mount and Musket prior to Napoleanic.

Bracks said:
In-game Name: Bracks

STEAM account name/link: shawsy1992

Timezone: CST (Adelaide)

I had some experience with the Argylshire foot (91st), struggled with the timezone differences though, wasnt viable. Ive played extensively on the public servers, but im now craving a disciplined regiment, prefferably one that i can rise to NCO in. I also played quite a lot on Mount and Musket prior to Napoleanic.

ACCEPTED
Congrates mate add myself (Jester) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035339734/ or Irish Rover http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006686901 for further details, and again welcome!

In-game Name: ZigZigoon

STEAM account name/link: MoustachedEuropean

Timezone: Adelaide (+9:30)

Game experience, previous units ect: I have been in many regiments including: The 8th Rifles, The 16th Kamfagruppe, The 101st Eagles and The 1st Lancers.

RacistTeddyBear said:
In-game Name: ZigZigoon

STEAM account name/link: MoustachedEuropean

Timezone: Adelaide (+9:30)

Game experience, previous units ect: I have been in many regiments including: The 8th Rifles, The 16th Kamfagruppe, The 101st Eagles and The 1st Lancers.
ACCEPTED
Congrates mate add myself (Jester) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035339734/ or Irish Rover http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006686901 for further details, and again welcome!

I am thinking about joining this group but i have zero experience with line battles but i have some experience with warband
also one of my questions is how many people do you have in this regiment ?

Keyalith said:
I am thinking about joining this group but i have zero experience with line battles but i have some experience with warband
also one of my questions is how many people do you have in this regiment ?

The fact of the matter is we will accept any level of gamer whether they be a new player or a vet, and we just reached 26 active members and have just begun splitting off into different cores, meaning that we will not only have line infantry but also Artillery, Skirmishers and Cav in same the regiment. So feel free to apply and good luck.

Thank you and i will be applying very soon but i need to gain the money to do so as i have just bought halo 4 and i am a little low right now 

Keyalith said:
Thank you and i will be applying very soon but i need to gain the money to do so as i have just bought halo 4 and i am a little low right now

Outstanding, I look forward to reading your application

In-game Name: KingAdelhard

STEAM account name/link: KingAdelhard  Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LALPHAC

Timezone: Perth (WESTERN STANDARD TIME)

Game experience, previous units ect: I was in the Pavlovsky Grenadiersky before they died out, and spent some time in the 10thRM. I have played around 80 hours of Napoleonic Wars.
Just want to get back into the game and from what I've seen ingame you guys seem like good guys.

In-game Name: SgtMcNiggets

STEAM account name/link: monty (the one with the pirate unicorn as the picture)

Timezone: +11 GMT (from Sydney

Game experience, previous units ect: i usually play infantry im quite good with the bayonet and an alright shot, i have played mount and blade around about 70 hours and dont ever play native...i just love nw too much, i have been in multiple regiments but left due to time differences, i am up for the challenge of being in another regiment (this time maybe longer lol). i can have fun when need be but i am a very strict disciplined soldier and would love to be part of this australian regiment

Back
Top Bottom