1st MB ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Ooh! Who was it that had made that Paper M&B mod? Changed all the textures so everything looked like it was drawn in pencil. That was awesome. That said, I would play a stick figure mount and blade in half a second.

If memory serves, I seem to recall some sort of flintlock pistol you could pick up from the chest in Zendar.  I may be getting confused with a mod though......

The flintlock was there in .731, If I remember correctly, and for some reason, once yo'd shot the ammo, it was gone for good.

RaVeN said:
ShadeSlayer said:
its probably all stick figures, no towns, no horses, and only one sword and shield.

:grin:

mountandbladeparody1fv1.png

You're right, it's stick version :grin: :smile: :grin:, I was just playing it earlier. As you can see, dark green are bandits, cyan are allies, light cyan is the player and non-bandit enemies are red. Weapons are just sticks, shield plain white and the horses, look very wrong back then.
But it was more better than what you said, there were towns, you get to choose your weapons. No armor back then, just shield and sword but notice this, shield lasted a very long time back then. Maxinum battle size was 200 since it was all sticks, easy to generate the graphics. You can also change combat difficulty. No blood nor shadow nor effects. But it was plain fun!
(LOOL)

That can NOT be real!

Ah, that would kind of explain as to why the image is called "Mount&bladeparody" :razz:

Cleaning Agent said:
RaVeN said:
ShadeSlayer said:
its probably all stick figures, no towns, no horses, and only one sword and shield.

:grin:

mountandbladeparody1fv1.png

You're right, it's stick version :grin: :smile: :grin:, I was just playing it earlier. As you can see, dark green are bandits, cyan are allies, light cyan is the player and non-bandit enemies are red. Weapons are just sticks, shield plain white and the horses, look very wrong back then.
But it was more better than what you said, there were towns, you get to choose your weapons. No armor back then, just shield and sword but notice this, shield lasted a very long time back then. Maxinum battle size was 200 since it was all sticks, easy to generate the graphics. You can also change combat difficulty. No blood nor shadow nor effects. But it was plain fun!
(LOOL)

That can NOT be real!

Its paint, say can you upload it?  I want to be a stick man! :lol:

Spanish_Broomaker said:
Its paint, say can you upload it?  I want to be a stick man! :lol:

Hehe, it's macromedia flash mx actually, did a quick draw.
It isn't really authenic  :grin: and if it were, I'd have to apologize: I don't have the version  :grin:

Sounds like the forums here got several years younger since the time I first bought the game :/

The very first version was so freaking amazing when it first came out.

Grant it you couldn't really play it for more then 10 minutes without getting some error, but the idea there, and it was great. And not to mention cheap.. I think I got mine for 10 dollars or so.. And I've played M&B religiously since.

(But I still like the newest version better.. much prettier, much stable, and everything is a hell of a lot cheaper too..)

Anyways when did the original get released? I purchased the game in April of 05.. but I'm not terribly sure that was the original either.

Ok. I'm uploading...

Here you are:

http://rapidshare.com/files/66882656/mount_and_blade_0601_setup.exe.html

Kolba said:
Ok. I'm uploading...

Here you are:

http://rapidshare.com/files/66882656/mount_and_blade_0601_setup.exe.html

Thanks! I'm downloading now. :grin:

I didnt work....... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom