19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAU!
Grosse Schatten has bought me NW!
ALL HAIL THE SCHATTEN!

+ my semester ends, means that I am returning to full duty this Thursday! All trolls, malevolent TS conduct disturbers and filthy line formations breaking scum should be feared!  :twisted:

Whaddaya mean I've always been here. :razz:
It's gonna be great to have ya back Steve, gotta love the zany antics of our beloved Czech drill sergeant! :grin:

campbell.png

Enjoy the day off men! We hit the ground running again with Training tomorrow evening :smile:

Patriot: Lol! XD

In other news.....

We've been trying the EPI diet of horses. Our chefs are in need of training, so we may have to revert to foraging and eating after liberating towns. I have every confidence in their learning and hopefully this food will taste like something soon.

And now for a picture:

2012042500001.jpg

Too bad there's no horse! At least there's soup :grin:

Tulen said:
YAU!
Grosse Schatten has bought me NW!
ALL HAIL THE SCHATTEN!

+ my semester ends, means that I am returning to full duty this Thursday! All trolls, malevolent TS conduct disturbers and filthy line formations breaking scum should be feared!  :twisted:
what a nice guy!

Storm2you said:
SvenssonHD said:
Your video is terrificly funny. D:

Never underestimate the power of a czech  :mrgreen:

A quite funny Czech at that :razz:. Hopefully we'll have more of those videos very soon as he's back from school for the summer! :smile:

Journal Entry #2

We've taken town after town while our Hauptmann Josh has been back in Cologne on leave, and now I'm filling out multiple AARs of our recent actions against the French. I've seen death and destruction, but I've also seen men face down the enemy. I can only hope that when our Hauptmann gets back, he sees the most decorated regiment within Prussian standing before him.

Today has been dreary with the cold rain, but our sous chefs have brought with them some amazing Kartoffelsuppe, and that has tided us over. We plan to march against the enemy this evening with Leutnants Oda and Patriot leading the pack. Training on Saturday and hope to see many there to help celebrate our founding anniversary.

Oberleutnant Shadow, 19te Prussian Infantry Regiment

*slowly reaches for can of soup whilst furtively glancing from side to side*
Do I win by default? Steve hasn't tried to stop me... :razz:

That can of soup must have been so lonely sitting there just waiting for someone to touch it. :sad:
I always forget about this thread...

To my superiors,

Apologies for my extended absence. With any luck this wretched wound will be healed come the end of this week and I will be reporting for duty in time for our next action. It will be good to stand shoulder to shoulder with my comrades once again, oh how I miss the smell of black powder in the morning.

Gefreiter Rogov, 19te Prussian Infantry Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom