18e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" [Disbanded/Reformed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to tell u something bad, i have to leave this regiment. I'm very busy in school and don't have any time for playing.
I'm very Sorry but i cant change it at the moment and i really need to concentrate in school.

BlueScreamer said:
I have to tell u something bad, i have to leave this regiment. I'm very busy in school and don't have any time for playing.
I'm very Sorry but i cant change it at the moment and i really need to concentrate in school.

Ok, sorry to hear this. Thanks for playing with us.

Nickname: Ernest_Williams

Do you speak english: Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience: Been a member of the 1er grenadiers.

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): Usually every day.

How long have you played Mount&Musket: Roughly a month

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Personally i feel i am quite decent melee fighter

If you have steam, whats your login name: goldencounter :razz:

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment: Off course

Ernest said:
Nickname: Ernest_Williams

Do you speak english: Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience: Been a member of the 1er grenadiers.

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): Usually every day.

How long have you played Mount&Musket: Roughly a month

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Personally i feel i am quite decent melee fighter

If you have steam, whats your login name: goldencounter :razz:

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment: Off course

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "les Braves". All that's left now for you to do is download TeamSpeak 3 and connect to 88th.ts3dns.com - from there I'll talk you through everything else!

Nickname: Cosmic

Do you speak English: Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience: None in Mount&Blade

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): Pretty much every day 4-8 EST

How long have you played Mount&Musket: I've only played this mod for about two days

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Eagerness to learn and play, Being able to play at almost any time

If you have steam, whats your login name: Party Mchardy

Do you have a microphone: no, but I can get one

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment: Yes, Sir!

TheCosmic said:
Nickname: Cosmic

Do you speak English: Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience: None in Mount&Blade

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): Pretty much every day 4-8 EST

How long have you played Mount&Musket: I've only played this mod for about two days

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Eagerness to learn and play, Being able to play at almost any time

If you have steam, whats your login name: Party Mchardy

Do you have a microphone: no, but I can get one

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment: Yes, Sir!

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "les Braves". All that's left now for you to do is download TeamSpeak 3 and connect to 88th.ts3dns.com - from there I'll talk you through everything else!

*Looks on amount of Lowlander / Green´s posts in this thread *

astaireinferno.jpg

- to keep the old 18e kitteh theme...

Do you speak english:Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience:I have been at the 18e befpre

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): All but some weeks i cant.

How long have you played Mount&Musket: it was the first mod i got and that was about may last year

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Well, i am quite good cav(even though this is a line regiment) And i am a quite good shot but not good in melee

If you have steam, whats your login name:BeigeSponge

Do you have a microphone:No

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment:Yes

Il_Beige said:

Do you speak english:Yes

Prior clan/regiment experience:I have been at the 18e befpre

Which days in the week, are you able to attend trainings on (day and time): All but some weeks i cant.

How long have you played Mount&Musket: it was the first mod i got and that was about may last year

What skills do you have that will help the regiment: Well, i am quite good cav(even though this is a line regiment) And i am a quite good shot but not good in melee

If you have steam, whats your login name:BeigeSponge

Do you have a microphone:No

Are you willing to fully dedicate yourself to the regiment:Yes

Good day for recruits! 3/4 have applied so far... So everyone welcome the following to the regiment:

cadet.png
Norway.png
Cadet - Ernest
cadet.png
United%20States%20of%20America.png
Cadet - Cosmic
cadet.png
England.png
Cadet - Beige

NOTE: Apology for the double post.

BenKenobi said:
Gwyrdh said:
Lawl. It's like a conversation on this thread. :grin:
I am secretly bumping your thread and yet you are complaining. You have to train your little army of new recruits to do that work instead of me.

I meant between myself and Lowy, your post was welcomed with open arms. :3 Do it moar! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom