15ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère [English Speaking]

Users who are viewing this thread

LtSpearing said:
We have an accord than SAH!

Might I also say we have our own 64 slot server, so if need be we can host it no problem. Located in Germany, run on the same box as the CRPG servers, etc etc so it is quite top notch really. I'd say at about... 4 pm EST on a friday? That way it is A: A weekend, so no one has to get up
B: Everyone is either home drinking themselves into an early grave or will clearly be giving us a head count on who can come online
C: Just generally sooner.

Friday sounds good. We have a server as well so we should check pings if you like.
Is 3pm EST possible for the benefit of our eastern European members?

Actually, this is for Staines not the 15e, love you guys <3

nuffsaid.jpg

A few more non-wussy regiments have decided to accept our challenge.

2e
13e
24th RSWB
51st
54e
91st

We're hoping to get a few more done before the release of NW on April 19th!
We have Thursday 12th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th and Tuesday 17th free.

spoiler]

InfanterieLegere(carabiniers)a.png
InfanterieLegere(voltigeurs)a.png
InfanterieLegere(EM)a01.png

Good linebattle, thanks to everyone who came. We'll try and get some more of these 100-140 player battles since it's a good number.

C4EBE8366AE11F819E9168C4D3E0F510FC63CCA6

Truly epic linebattle. Supreme ambush on the Austrians. Good show lads!

We still need an event for tonight and Tuesday.
We have upcoming battles with the 54e, 13e and 2e before the release of NW though.

Thanks Fantaisie.

We had a truly awesome attendance today in saturday training. 25 players on the server! Truly awesome guys, keep it up! Want to see more of this.

TS%20Attendance.PNG

SeamanStaines said:
I think Crackman is trying to get something set up for Tuesday. If not we can do another 60v60.
Last night's linebattle was pretty epic. 60vs60 is a perfect amount of players tbh.

Back
Top Bottom