>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick question I'm gonna download this mod myself in  about an hour, and i just wanted to know are the Union Uniforms all ranked from Pvt To Sergeant Major and 2nd Lieuteneant to General :?: Thanks :!:  :smile:  :grin:
And same with C.S.A?

In MP.

Just play and find out my friend.
Or do you also want me to come at ur home and play for you while U watch my action??!!
I did modding, Foruming and troubleshooting for this mod...U also want a personal service at home on evvvry little info and suggestion that might be useful for evvvry single player that decides to post a comment??!! :twisted:

Really folks: be active and positive and STOP asking to add this and that!
I KILLED myself to get to the comunity all this work done, mostly ON MY OWN!!!!

Do you want to see a VERSION 1.0 out in the future?
Yes?
...then change attitude, please, show a real explosion of involvment, READ ALL INFOS... and be constructive with ur comments.

And for anybody that is at least grateful to me and my Bunch for the huge work done, U can also comment on MODDB.
I cannot believe that some people there are already "rating" the FULL convertion and massive work that was done...just as a good graphic but boring and bugged mod??!!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america-v-099-g/reviews

It takes WEEKs to see and play the many issues that are in the mod....how serious is a fast and bad comment, after one day that the mod is out??!! :roll:

Gimme a break, really....gimme a break.  :???:

Motivation, folks...MOTIVATION, is what makes a Modder to still progress.
I make no money on it...so fill my motivation commenting good and honestly on the many .net pages in which my Mods are commented, please.

Gabrilduro

EDIT! ...ok, ok...I see some ppl already started. Thx for that.
I do not need so many 10/10 , really  :razz:
I d like ppl to play deeply and then commenting, clean and honestly.  :wink:

I would urge people playing the latest version to truly focus on the unique experience offered by the 1860's mod. It is more easy to pick out flaws with a product cause people only focus on perfection.  :neutral: When doing so many will ignore the truly great things that the mod has to offer, check out some scenes, awesome characters, unique real to period weapons. Personally doing battle with the Grey and the Blue uniforms puts me back as if I was actually walking around in the 1860's.  :smile:

Enjoy this mod and its gameplay, and express what you enjoy playing. Support and motivation is what keeps these projects thriving. :!:

HEH! ...Thx Mate! :mrgreen:
...BB has a much better way and better english than mine, to explain things.
That is exactly what I meant, see?

And please do not just consider it a Civil War mod: it is MUCH MUCH more!
UsavsIndians and FrancevsMexican fights are as well charming as UsavsCsa!  :cool:

And I really invented new Arenas, folks ....real and true Showdowns, see?!  :twisted:

Just get some time off and ....dive in the New Gabrilduro's 1860s Mod!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Gabby

Hi, great mod!
I can't figure out about banner assigment to the lords, though.
I mean some lords get banners of other factions eg french to csa, indian to french. I would like to know if it is just a problem of mine and what file should I try to adjust to give the right assignment.
Thanks

Ok, thx to everybody for the many PMs that I got Folks!! :mrgreen:

But please ONCE AND for ALL: post here and do not send Personal Messages to me.... :???:

And one request, the only one that I ask for the huge work done:

rate the Mod here:

Only FEW ppl did but MANY downloaded the mod, thousands!

If U want me to still mod on this work, show ur enthusiasm and rate it there.

(BUT PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS on MODdb.
Post and ask things HERE, my old and organized 1860s Thread, ok?  :wink:

Anyway you could bump up the mod to 1.154 and have a separate for 1.153? if you cant, mind telling me how to get 1.153? cause I really like this mod.

not really, arty tutorial video can be found in first post in video thread and in first post in FAQ thread. And last one should be a must have read.
And I don't know how to explain it better than with this description and how it was done in this nice video by Custer.

And because of AoFI cannon system...I'm sure it is very nice and it looks nice in videos. But it is impolite to tease with this. I'm very sure that Gabrilduro would love to see when you bring up all the positive things of this cannon system in a kind way. And also if you can count the negative things of the change to another system and what negative things could be squeezed out with it. But first in a kind way and second you have to see that such changes are very time consuming.
And...we are happy when we can get one or two hours of playing this game (I am) but for Gabby...one or two hours isn't much time for scripting, painting, modding and testing. And maybe he want to have fun with his mod, too. And just think how much we reduce this time when we asking the same questions again and again and again... :wink:

Hah! mamma mia...I second all things said by Old Good TOX, of course ..hehehe...!
Anyway Usnavy is an old friend and was just teasing.  :wink:
But it is tru that my free time is lower and lower, folks....and I do not remember the last time that I simply played 1860s or any other game...just to have fun and without being in a hurry... :cry:

I am also an activist for a New political Movement in Italy...that got the trust of a big LOT of italians (25%)
I am very very motivated and active, cuz it is the only political faction that is new, not corrupted and very acknolegded...but... guess what? Still volonteering and getting noi money for that... :twisted:

Anyway, thx to all ppl that still support and encourage me, pointing out in a KIND way all the many positive things that are in the last release...and the bad ones, of course!
Most I know myself for sure, but some are really well described and not so visible, sometimes!  :oops:

PS....only 25 ppl voted my Mod on Moddb, out of 3000 dwlds ?!  :cry:

Last things that I added and or modified....

....AAAAND....

http://imageshack.us/f/694/mb26e.jpg/
whenever I will have time I will try to replace some "standard" scenes used in 1860s with new more historical ones!  :wink:

Ohh...but 0.99 G already has a lot new!

Which one of the many New Scenes that I made do U prefer, Folks?

I adore my New Indian Rocky Village (...made with suggestions of My SON!!!  :razz: )
Gab

OMAGING AN OLD LOST SUPPORTER.... :cry:

...WAKING UP IN MY NICE AND FRIENDLY INDIAN CAMP! :mrgreen:

...GETTING MY INDIANS READY TO FIGHT A "WASICHU" ATTACK!  :mad:

....ESCAPING QUICKLY BEFORE THEY SEE ME.... :shock:

Gabrilduro the misson where your suppose to bring back runaway serfs needs some fixing because when I tell them to go to Albany they start to run from me and I can never get them inside the stinkin town and the village farmers keep attacking the runaway serfs too.

Darn it I cant vote 10 on moddb since im a new guest on the website  :sad:

Mamma mia...u are a Gatling Gun of posts!  :shock:
Please do not double/triple post. Edit ur old post, if u want to add something  :wink:

Ok, thx for compliments and yes I will check that.

Changing subject:
well....Bosnian Axe was really nice to dedicate a lot of his time to do some nice videos...but apparently some bad comments on YOUTUBE demotivated the poor guy and now he is not showing/feedbacking anymore.... :cry:

Many promised great vids...but apparently, only Bos tried his best to make some....

I invite all my friends, Helpers, Supporters and simple players that enjoyed the new 0.99 G version, to encourage Bos posting a comment on YOUTUBE, where his Vids are.
THX! 
And once again thk to YOU, Bos...U are a nice person and a good helper! :wink:

Other ppl seemed to apreciate old version as well.
This is a custing and swearing vid...but has some good parts ...and in my opinion shows the "average" way that players have to play my Mod  :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPTmiF5vBxk

Question: What do U guys think about it, honestly?

N E W -O P E N-  BETA v. 0.99 M !!!

Public release  .
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america-v-099-m/downloads/version-099-m

I would like to see more reaction on the Topics here, please....DO NOT send me Personal Messages, instead.  :twisted:
I like them, but u bury me with them...I prefer that U say, "hallo" or "thx Gabby!!".... or just ask things on THIS special Thread that I made for all of U, guys...  :wink:

And ....do NOT forget to RATE and COMMENT here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america-v-099-m/reviews

Great news Gabb  :grin:
Thx all for the job

I'm switching to 0.99M ASAP.  :mrgreen:
Playing with Confederate best shooters has ruined my game. I'll start a new one in french territories.
I didn't really explore this part of the map but the few i saw is beautifull.
I'm really curious to see the modifications added.

Back
Top Bottom