0.17 Town Competition Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone, wild wind is very dead when it comes to servers, and sicne so many people love it, i am figuring a guy(gustav) could perhaps maybe, get a server through, and with that server, we can do an event, and that event is...THE TOWN COMPETITION

Its simple, we have hopefully at least 6 people, 10 would be ideal, that go on the different side of the river, everyone gets access to the ores, and just build a town, or fortifications, or both, after a half hour, or just a normal hour, the time before we all engage in battle will be voted on by the people playing, more details when i get a good nights sleep.

1. Caesar15
2. Rafaelix
3. Lightning Rod
4. Gaham1
5. TDC_Overlord
6. loopppppppp
7. Simon_PW

The Wild Wind is my favourite Warband mod. And I am sure it is the favourite of many others too. Recently the mod has died and there are no servers up. My server has moved from PW to The Wild Wind in order to give the mod a boost. The most recent version is v0.17. I have tested the mod and it works with the latest Warband version. This is all to inspire Shredzorz to carry on going with the mod, or else it would be lost forever. My server TDCR will be up shortly in a few weeks, you are invited to join when it is up. Please follow this thread occasionally for news of the server launch date: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247069.0.html. The server will remain 0.17 until the next version 0.18 is out. Thank you for reading and have a great time on my server (when it is up).

This message is for all of those who have not seen the most recent thread for the TDCR server

Can we get an estimate on what time this'll be on? I have to go to a party this weekend, so I may not be able to make it on if you guys have it super late

Back
Top Bottom