♦7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie♦ "The Iron Waffles" [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight problem, my internet is going down for a day.... :cry: my luitenant should be on today though so any questions or anything, direct them to him and he'll text me or something and I can respond through him. Also don't feel afraid to talk to Frederickson as he is the commander of our army. But I'll be back on as soon as I can and ready to kill some Frenchmen.

Marshal_Ney said:
I love the idea of a Waffle-oriented regiment! Too bad you're EU-based or I'd join...........

Not EU based you should join!

WaffleBorn said:
Marshal_Ney said:
I love the idea of a Waffle-oriented regiment! Too bad you're EU-based or I'd join...........
This regiment isn't EU based lol, I love everyone in the world (except Bosnians  :lol:) the regiment accepts applications from any country.

(And North Koreans  :grin:)

But you should tell Jansay to list your regiment as NA/EU based or else people will think you are just EU based. :mrgreen:

Marshal_Ney said:
AAnd you need to post your training and linebattle schedule so I know if I can make any of them or not....... :wink:

im not sure if we have a schedule haha

This might be a stupid question but how are we going to wear those Belgian uniforms? :???:

I beleive waffles or someone has some dutch skins made that you can download. Not 100% sure though :wink:

Uhtred Dunkerch said:
To remain historically accurate, all officers should speak only French, and soldiers only Flemish.
Would never happen. would be cool, but no.

Dont smoke cigarettes.  :cool:

Download them here and make sure to make a backup of your MM textures folder just in case. And when it finished downloading you need to extract the files with winrar. When that's done you go into the folder, open Textures, open 7de (Belgische) linieregiment then copy and paste the .dds files into your MM textures folder. And click yes to replace all the old ones. You can do it for the other regiments if you like although the highlanders aren't finished atm. Also I'd suggest replacing the flag one, the Dutch flag looks way more awesome  :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/?452jb5o66va5fdr

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  :wink:

WaffleBorn said:
Download them here and make sure to make a backup of your MM textures folder just in case. And when it finished downloading you need to extract the files with winrar. When that's done you go into the folder, open Textures, open 7de (Belgische) linieregiment then copy and paste the .dds files into your MM textures folder. And click yes to replace all the old ones. You can do it for the other regiments if you like although the highlanders aren't finished atm. Also I'd suggest replacing the flag one, the Dutch flag looks way more awesome  :wink:

http://www.mediafire.com/?452jb5o66va5fdr

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  :wink:
were do i find the mm textures that need to be replaced with the new ones?

found it! :grin: so will anyone online see the new uniform? and how do i replace the flag?

Sadly no :sad: but they make LB's look so cool lol. And to replace the flag you do the same thing, just go into the flags folder and find the .dds files.

So all of the textures in that file are up to date with the regiments in our army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom