warband 1.174

1. Cheatmenu açılmıyor

Oyunun Launcherından "hileyi aç" kutucuğunu tiklememe rağmen cheatmenüye giremiyorum
  2. How to use bloodpass?

Hi i am trying to mod warband i can't load maps in bloodpass i don't know how to i did import map and module_parties.py it is just a black screen
  3. Need More Info Warband multiplayer problem on Xbox

I purchased Warband from the Xbox computer app. But when I try to play the multiplayer mode I get the "Cannot join multiplayer sessions with current user privileges" problem. I watched a few videos and searched many forums but got no results, I would be glad if you help (sorry for typos i used...
  4. Wuan

Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo 1174+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.174+WSE2

Diplomacy 1174 merged with Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment v0.96.3 for Warband version 1.174 and Warband Script Enhancer 2(1.0.8.4) M&B Nexus Download(source code is included)
  5. Resolved Warband Private Server Not Working

Hello, for the past 2 months now I have been trying to make a listening server on Warband, originally I was wanting to run a mod with a friend called Medieval Conquests, I contacted the dev and he said to try and make a private server on Native first. I have port forwarded ports 7240-7242 and...
  6. Bakan yaptığım yoldaşım kayboldu

Arkadaşlar bir şehri ele geçirdim sonrasında bunduku bulana kadar Artimenneri bakan yaptım şehrime çok güçlü bir ordu geldi ve aldı sonrasında Artimener kayboldu uzun süredir yok acaba hanlarda mı diye hile ile giriş yapıp tüm hanları gezdim ama bulamadım Artimenneri nasıl bulacağım ?
  7. Downgrade 1.174 to 1.157+?

Im wondering, is there any way to downgrade my warband version 1.174 back to 1.153, i want to play a mod "A new dawn" but it crashes for so many reasons due to incompatibility with this version. Anything helps. I Downloaded a 1.153 version but when i put in my key it says its denied. Sorry for...
  8. Sultan Berkuk

How to make diplomacy module system + customize own your troops?

Hi everybody. I would like to add the "customize your own soldiers" feature to the Diplomasy module system. But there is a code conflict. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or how can I add soldier customization like in floris mod? Please excuse my english Solution I found a much...
  9. AlbertFaubrein

WSE not working

Use WSE2 or try this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wb-warband-script-enhancer-v4-8-4-for-1-174.324890/post-9774802
  10. Caracalla

Should I ignore "Use cf_ at the beginning" warning? What this warning message means?

Hi i am modding warband using module system. For making the game more random and unique each new game, i started adding new random stuff to the "game_start" script. I just created a basic function that picks random lord from the specified faction and returns the lord's id as reg60. And then at...
  11. When you run Solid and Shade in Warband.

A failed port, but I want to show the picture. Obviously there will be wrong and too dazzling light in some places. This is because of the HDR shader problem. I have adjusted it to "low". If it is adjusted to "high", then some abnormal lights will become brighter.
  12. Assistance With Player Faction Troops

I'm attempting to add player faction troops to Warband via Morgh's editor. I've already created the troops in the troops.txt via Morgh's and assigned them to the player faction, but they are not able to be recruited from player faction villages. I just started this thing yesterday so I'm still...
  13. TRYAVUZ

Mount And Blade'nin Doğuşu

Mount & Blade, Armağan Yavuz ve İpek Yavuz tarafından yaratılan, Türk oyun firması TaleWorlds tarafından geliştirilen ve ilk oyunu 2008'de piyasaya sürülen, Orta Çağ temalı açık dünya, aksiyon-rol yapma video oyunu serisi. İçindekiler 1Gelişim 2Ana seri 2.1Mount & Blade 2.2Mount & Blade...
  14. Adding a new custom spawn

I have an important question about adding a new custom party spawn to the game. I added this line of code to the module party templates. Now I'm wondering, where do I put the spawn coordinates? How is this party going to spawn in the actual game? Do I need to add something more into the module...
  15. Need More Info Blurry text..

Hi! I have problem with text... In map, in fight same... Tried on steam and on xbox app, same
  16. Eagle'

Resolved Multiplayer Custom Map Ekleme

Warband sunucum için custom map eklemek istiyorum ama ne güzel harita bulabildim ne de sunucu dosyaları arasından nereye atacağımı biliyorum. Sunucu dosyaları arasından nereye atmam gerekiyor harita dosyalarını? Ayrıca önerebileceğiniz mapler varsa sevinirim
  17. Melk_

Open Launcher problem

I have a problem. After trying to launch M&B Warband on steam, the launcher doesn't open and then the game close. What should i do?
  18. Willem

Open a

a
  19. CutContent

Player's face code to troop, invalid player ID

[anyone|plyr,"member_talk", [ (troop_get_type,":gender","$g_talk_troop"), (troop_get_type,":p_gender","trp_player"), (get_player_agent_no, ":plyr"), (eq, ":gender", 1),(eq, ":p_gender", 0),(str_store_troop_face_keys, s30, "$g_talk_troop", 1),(str_store_player_face_keys...
Back
Top Bottom