Search results for query: *

• Users: EvilLemon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How big is the welcome message box?

Does anyone know how big the welcome message is? I don't really know how you would tell me (what measurements) but I basically want to know so I center things and not go of the ends of the line. Thanks :p Edit: I've tried working it out by typing a set amount of letters in, but the results...
  2. Evil clan

The Evil clan server is designed for small team based games. It is currently running Full Invasion. If you're interested in joining the clan, or just want to have a go on the server, check out www.EvilLemon.co.cc :)
  3. How can I edit a map...?

How can I edit a map (I pretty much just want to add a permanent ladder so bots can play the siege map) so that it will work on my server? I'm not sure where/what files to upload
  4. How can I edit a map...?

How can I edit a map (I pretty much just want to add a permanent ladder so bots can play the siege map) so that it will work on my server? I'm not sure where/what files to upload
  5. Would any one like me to host a dedicated server for their mod?(FREE)

I've got a VPS server but I don't want to pay for it any more. I also don't have any use for it at the moment, so would any one like me to host a server for them until 09/26/2010? It's got a very high speed connection and 512(1024) MB of RAM. Oh and it's hosted in Germany, EU. I'm paying...
  6. Remote VPS Linux server startup command... ?

I want to use wineconsole --backend=curses mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r WW2.txt -m Finland at WW2 but the Module name isn't recognised. I think this is because of the spaces in Finland at WW2. Any ideas? I've tried wineconsole --backend=curses mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r WW2.txt -m "Finland at...
  7. Can you manually add to the favorites list if you use this file...?

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband\profiles.dat It seems to show server IPs and stuff so could it perhaps be edited to add servers? I ask as the server I host doesn't show up on my internet list(but others can see it).
  8. Steam or Taleworlds download?

I bought Warband via Steam, should I install it via steam or download the demo from the Taleworlds site and type in the serial? I heard there were issues with steam.. Thoughts?
  9. Dedicated server hosting - SOS

Hopefully you can help - thanks for reading :) I'm being offered the following operating systems by my VPS company: The two 'game control panels' don't seem to support Mount&Blade Warband so they're irrelevant. Which of those operating systems are easiest for hosting Mount&Blade Warband? If...
  10. Rented dedicated server hosting options...

I've looked at quite a few websites and this is the conclusion I've come to.. Best game server hosting: Jestservers.com Best virtual dedicated server hosting: Cloudnext.com Jestservers is is available in several locations at 1$(£0.64) per slot per month CloudNext is a VDS which offers the...
  11. When will the next patch be released?

Does anyone know(ish)?
Back
Top Bottom