Search results for query: *

• Users: xat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Removing Tax Inneficiency + Merchant Cash amount

Well hello there I would like to remove that pesky feature. Setting Tax/Investmend inneficiency to childlish as well as seting wages to childlish is still not enough for me, because of personal reasons. Tweak MB doesn't really work in that regard as it doesn't really do anything both to tax...
  2. Neverending feast

Well so I got a funny bug. For ingame months now I have a neverending feast in Brskovo. I had it as my town, with various other properties. Then I rebelled against my king made my own kingdom. Someway along the playtrough I went and made a feast. I don't know where my capitol was, but the feast...
  3. SVN pick issue

So I got some free time wanted to start the 1257 from beginning. However I read that new SVN are quite ****ty when it comes to fighting. I liked how I could be almost a *one man army* in MB. If someone likes to be the commander dying to 1-2 hits from a farmer then he can, but I want to have a...
  4. RGL Error while starting game

Hello there I found a strange problem. So I have clean installed 1.126 MB. Native with sounds/music files and osp items (armors/weapons). And here comes the problem. Game starts without a problem when I run the native. But then I installed diplomacy and when I try to run the game I get the RGL...
Back
Top Bottom