Search results for query: *

1. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

This event has moved over to the new North and South modification. Please go to this forum to apply or for more information. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,256487.0.html
  2. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

TO ALL REGIMENTS If your name is on the list below you will be removed from the attendees list within the next week due to inactivity.  If you wish to remain active in the NECTFL events and your name is on this list please reply promptly and I will not remove you. Thank you.

1a Svka (Tuesday/Friday) 15
    Brunswick Uhlans (Tuesday) 10
    IHA (Tuesday) 10
    Munster (Tuesday) 10
    Chasseurs Britanniques (Tuesday/Friday) 10
    26th Mountmellick (Tuesday/Friday 15
    Garde Fuss (Tuesday/Friday) 15
    Nr11 (Tuesday/Friday) 15
    78e Napoleons Guard (Tuesday/Friday) 10
    98e régiment (Tuesday/Friday) 15

3. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

Special units updated for tonight 11/16/2012
  4. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

Sam[15th] said:
    Regiment Name: 15th York
    Role desired: Artillary
    Date you're applying for: 11/13/12
    How many people for this role: 4-5

This needs to be sent in a PM
  5. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

At this point in time we are going to close applications for now while we get situated with the new influx of regiments. We will see where the numbers stand over the next few weeks and go from there.

Any application after this point will be put on the waiting list.

Thanks everyone.

P.S. The special units for 11/13/2012 have been updated. Check spoiler in OP to see whats available and who is getting what.
  6. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

95KB_LtCol_Sloppy said:
    Regiment name: 95th Kolberg Regiment
    Regiment Class (LI, Arty, Cav, Etc.): Line
    Predicted Attendance: 10-15
    Leader's Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065329441/
    How often do you plan on attending? What days?: Tuesday/Friday

BAM! Accepted and welcome :smile:
  7. ♛ The 15th (York East Riding) Regiment of Foot ♛ [Recruiting NA]

omg omg omg, the forums are moving!  :shock:
  8. A letter to the community.

I love you so much, Thundersnow.
  9. 98. Infanterie (Reformed) (Active)

Good luck Bob!
  10. Odyseuss' Maps

Odyseuss said:
    my name clearly comes from homers great epic, asuming yours does as well menelaos?  :grin:

I believe the fine chap you're referring to is "Odysseus." Did you actually read The Odyssey or the Illiad?
  11. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

SeanBeansShako said:
    Is there room still for us on the Friday line battle?

We'll try adding you in next Friday though it might be tight.
  12. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

A NOTICE TO ALL REGIMENTS Within the next week or two I will be publishing a list of regiments that have not shown up to the NECTFL for some time.  If your regiment is on this list and you still intend to remain active within the event please PM me so that I do not remove your regiment from the roster.  This is to clean up the roster and make organizing the event easier. By no means should you view this as an attempt to single out your regiment.  Like I said just message me so I know NOT to take your regiment off the list otherwise you will be removed within a week of the list being published.
  13. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

WhiteFox said:
    1stSPG will no longer be participating in the Tuesday and Friday events.

Noted. Sorry to see you go.

Updated: You've been added back to Friday's event per your request.

14. Ban Request: 15th_cpt_DOG

Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_US1 Name of the person causing trouble: 15th_cpt_DOG (Not of my 15th) Nature of their offense: Couple of teamkills followed by an instant disconnect Time and date of their offense: Around 4 to 4:30 PM Est, Nov 9th If needed, what your relationship...
  15. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

apricotes1 said:
    Maanco please remove this post we a're no longer a line regement

What are you talking about sir? Are you no longer participating in the event or what?
  16. ♛ The 15th (York East Riding) Regiment of Foot ♛ [Recruiting NA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-G8w02ZX1c
  17. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

SeanBeansShako said:
    Is there room still for us on the Friday line battle?

This will need to be determined this Friday.  Please fill out the application form so that we have a rough number for the attendance of your regiment.  Should you be readmitted to the event be sure to be aware of our rules and are prepared to follow them during line battles.
Back
Top Bottom