Search results for query: *

1. TheKommissar

Joining enemy/nuetral faction already in battle against the ai

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify some of the files to allow me to join any ongoing battle on the map regardless of my relations?
  2. TheKommissar

Unit balance really needs to be looked at

This was fighting as the Vaegirs vs the Nords.  It was 621 vs 614 with normal damage on ally units and my troops sat out the battle and watched as the AI fought. obviously something is wrong when on normal damage only 5 vaegir troops die/get knocked out while the Nords lose 87.  I feel the...
  3. TheKommissar

Ranged weapon suggestions for companions

I want to make a few of my companions use ranged weapons but I don't want them to be gimped.  I've read that companions with alot of points invested into archery are really good but how many points equals a large investment?  I have a couple companions with a few points into archery but they...
  4. TheKommissar

Anyway to turn off formations?

I'm enjoying the mod but the formations seem to make battles kind of awkward, especially when I'm fighting with another lord.  Most of the battle seems to be both armies in a shield wall formation just standing far apart from each other and doing nothing.  Is there a way to disable formations?
  5. TheKommissar

Anyway to join ongoing NPC battles without being at war?

Lets say I see two huge armies of Nords and Rhodoks fighting it out and even though I am currently neutral to both factions, I want to hop in an help the Nords out for a bump in relationship points with them and a loss of relationship points with the Rhodoks.  Is this possible to easily add to...
  6. TheKommissar

Equipment for companions

What does everyone like to give their companions to use? I've been trying some different combos but I am looking for ideas for what equipment to give my companions that doesn't require massive micro. 
  7. TheKommissar

increasing battle map size

How does one do this?  I assume every battle map is randomly generated, except for cities, castles and villages right?  Is there just a number we edit to increase the battle map size?
  8. TheKommissar

Anyway to make the game easier by lowering troop numbers and not player damage

I love this game and the original, don't get my wrong but the difficulty is really high in my opinion.  So high that I usually have to resort to cheating to prevent being completely wiped out.  What I am looking for is a way to edit the troop numbers so we don't see a King with 200 men, but...
Back
Top Bottom