Search results for query: *

• Users: Narcissus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Narcissus

Google.com gets a sense of humor

1. Go to www.google.com ... 2. Click on "maps" ... 3. Click on "get directions" ... 4. Type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box) ... 5. Type "London" in the second box (the "to" box) ... 6. Press on "get directions" button ... 7. Scroll down to step #23 ... 8. Laugh your ass off...
  2. Narcissus

CS:S and the one armed admin challenge

This thread is to invite people to face off against the one armed admin who must suck at FPS games because he found Stalker to have a high difficulty level.  :roll: Post an i.p., a time, and that type of thing.  I don't use xfire, msn messenger or any of the like ... but to be accommodating, I...
  3. Narcissus

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Holy crap this game is fun! I bought the game and went ahead and installed it as I had heard a lot of good and bad stuff about it.  Anything causing that much hype (one way or the other) gets to be added to my collection.  So I installed it and thought I'd probably play it for a few minutes and...
  4. Narcissus

Too small fonts

Hey everyone, I just got back and haven't even started going through all the posts I've missed ... but already I'm getting frustrated by the tiny font size that requires me to open notetab and paste it in there for easier reading. Janus (and/or Archonsod)... is there any way to remove the...
  5. Narcissus

Paranoia - The best PnP game ever ...

""Trust The Computer. The Computer is Your Friend."" Those words would give nightmares to any clone. R.O.Y.G.B.I.V.  :D Anyone ever dabble in Paranoia? Narcissus
  6. Narcissus

Small Mod Request

Hey guys, Thought it would be easier to request a little help rather than digging in and trying to relearn things again ... Can someone make a simple mod that increases all thrown weapons (obviously including arrows) to have 95 per stack and increases the stats of sumpter horses to have 13...
  7. Narcissus

Horses are good in-game ... bad in RL

Hello all! To all of those that don't know me, you'll learn to hate me soon enough.  :wink: To all of those that do, nice to see you again.  :) Rather than deal with a bunch of seperate PMs and possible thread hijacking (  :wink: ) ... I figured I would post a small bit here and make things...
  8. Narcissus

Will be gone ...

As most of you have noticed, I haven't been around the forums recently. As my lack of being here doesn't appear to be coming to an end anytime soon, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away. I haven't been on the forums recently because our manager had to be removed. Between...
  9. Narcissus

Narcissus goes back to school ...

By the way ... I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to tell everyone the latest news. Because of Armagan and what he has created here (and also several modders and their amazing abilities) ... I have decided to go back to college and have enrolled already. I'll be working towards a...
  10. Narcissus

New Rules for the Suggestion Forum

Suggestion Forum Rules 1 - Do not create a thread with a vague title. If you do, a moderator will lock the thread, add a link pointing to this thread, and add a brief explanation. While we all would like to hear and consider your ideas for the game and/or forum, if you do not make the title...
  11. Narcissus

Requested manual?

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone would care to help us out by starting a comprehensive guide to M&B 0.704? The quick and dirty manual that is stickied is getting quite outdated and cluttered as I'm sure most everyone has realized. If anyone would start one ... that person and the...
  12. Narcissus

The Movies

I just bought this game and I'm still not sure if I like it. On one hand it is very similar to The Sims 2 ... just much faster paced. To me, thats a negative. I like Sims 2 ... but I bought this game to enjoy The movies rather than pay $50 to play a game I already own. On the other hand ...
  13. Narcissus

Picture thread ...

This is the new picture thread. The old thread was filled with general chat, and it was hard to find the pictures that had actually been posted. Therefore, any posts that do not have a picture included will be removed. EDIT: Also, please attempt to keep the size of your pictures within...
  14. Narcissus

Narcissus and his toes ...

I would have given my thoughts and ideas on the matter, yet since they were all negative, I declined. Not that your idea (as well as a few others in this thread) don't have merit ... just that with a system like you propose ... I would be unable to play the game at all. Narcissus This thread...
  15. Narcissus

Baby Got Back / Song parodies

Sorry, but this was so great that I wanted to put it out where people might actually read it. :P Janus pointed to http://www.jonathancoulton.com/2005/10/14/thing-a-week-5-baby-got-back/ in a post in the 'what music are you listening to right now and want to get your post counts up' topic. I...
  16. Narcissus

A barrel knocked me out... embarrasing

Original thread moved to off-topic.
  17. Narcissus

X3: The Reunion

I never played the first of the series, but I did spend countless hours playing X2: The Threat. X3: The Reunion is (from what I've read so far) going to be X2 with a better engine, more ships, and more realistic everything. The release date is 10/17 at the moment. Anyone else looking forward...
  18. Narcissus

READ BEFORE POSTING BUG REPORTS (0.701-0.702)

If you are experiencing any problems at all ... (or even if you aren't) ... before posting a bug report, please do the following: Make sure that you have 0.702 installed. Version 0.702 is not a full download ... it is a quick-fix from version 0.701. You must have version 0.701 installed to...
  19. Narcissus

Bugs in 0.701 - REPORT THEM HERE

Any bugs that are still in 0.701 ... even if they were listed in the 0.700 thread ... report them here. This keeps them all in one spot for Armagan to check. First bug = Some starting characters have unbalancing stats. EDIT: I will find out what classes and such have what stats and post them...
  20. Narcissus

Alpha testing and stable demo suggestion ...

GonZ came up with a suggestion in Armagan's "Ooops" thread in the general area ... EDIT: Sorry ... I forgot to add the link. A few posts later I came up with, in my opinion, a much better idea and wanted to actually put it here for evaluation. A simple and possible idea would be: put newly...
Back
Top Bottom