Search results for query: *

• Users: Gyuki
  • Order by date
  1. Gyuki

[Suggestion Box]

change the name of the Shogun unit to Rōnin.. or something else..
  2. Gyuki

Auto-Resolve, a warband or 1254 ad bug?

your stupid >_< its 1257 AD lol
  3. Gyuki

Troop Trees?

i think its free townsman
  4. Gyuki

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

75% done on lannister, Stark, renly, vale, and stannis... 50% for mercs.. would be 100% with stannis BUT! Narfs plate pack seems to hate me...
  5. Gyuki

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

man.. i F*cking hate joffrey.. when i read the first book i almost punched a hole in my wall...
  6. Gyuki

Prisoners

Hi, I was wondering if its possible to make a conversation with prisoners that you have in your jail and you conquered their kingdom that asks them if they want to join your kingdom in exchanged for their freedom (like in native expansion MB).. cause its really annoying to have 30 some lords in...
  7. Gyuki

SP Musket Era Pirate mod

Personally.. anything with pirate in it makes me happy.. i can finally name my faction Mugiwara Kaizoku ^_^
  8. Gyuki

Heros looting

yeah thats what I did but was still pretty funny to see how they picked.. also Artimenner has great taste I gave him a french warhorse for fun and after I found all the other companions (no battles so horse didn't get hurt) I put abunch of random heraldry horses in and told my guys to pick out gear.. Artimenner switch his French warhorse for a polish 1 (same stats so it was not a better horse stat wise)... guess he liked the white with green dragons...
  9. Gyuki

Heros looting

I love the new hero picks his gear and all (loved it in old mods too) but WHAT THE F*CK! my heros are blind as bats they're mixing french horses with brit tunics!!! Red and gold doesn't go with white and blue..  my heros look like a rainbow parade... well on the bright side some come up with...
  10. Gyuki

Age of False Innocence - old thread

looks good.. good luck man
  11. Gyuki

[S] Lions of Calradia- Recruiting

Lueii can you send me some info on what you'd like the troop trees to look like
  12. Gyuki

Princess eleanor?

i married her... yeah thats right... wasn't worth it.. had to give up being marshal..
  13. Gyuki

Custom Barded Horses

theres already a post about this.. its on the 2nd page
  14. Gyuki

[S] Lions of Calradia- Recruiting

Started playing and the troop trees are uber messy you need help with it?
  15. Gyuki

The praise othr and co. thread!

/agree  :cool:
  16. Gyuki

Bug Reports

Articulo34 said:
    Gyuki said:
    Hi, not sure if anyone has said this all ready but when I siege any castle with ladders  the npc get stuck at the top.. not sure if its like that for all the castles.. but its really annoying.. some npc get over but most just get stuck and u can't get past them if u get knocked off.. and its really hard to fight 75+ npc with yourself and 15 other Npc :cry: :cry:
    Seems to be a common bug with many castles.

its because the ladders are to short the part of the wall they are at is at a slant and the only way to get up that slant if u fall in it if to jump.. but the AI doesn't jump...
  17. Gyuki

Bug Reports

Hi, not sure if anyone has said this all ready but when I siege any castle with ladders  the npc get stuck at the top.. not sure if its like that for all the castles.. but its really annoying.. some npc get over but most just get stuck and u can't get past them if u get knocked off.. and its really hard to fight 75+ npc with yourself and 15 other Npc :cry: :cry:
  18. Gyuki

[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

coburnw said:
    killkhan said:
    coburnw said:
    killkhan said:
    coburnw said:
    Have you strated the game ? When its on the laucher menu where it has native press the arrow
    and it should have 1257 ad or something along that line.
    Hope that helps.

No it doesn't have that on the launcher menu, and another thing, when I try to extract the files to warband/module, it extracts the files to my desk top?

The only thing i can think of if you havnt tried yet is to
    extract on desktop and move the folder to Warband Modules
    if that doesnt work im afraid i dont know sorry.

P.S When you are extracting are you selecting the option that says
    Extract files and it ask you where you want them to be extracting to ?

I am.
    Sorry mate i have know idea whats wrong hopefully someone else can help you.

Ohh by the way have you got it with STEAM ? because if you have like i have you have to go in steam apps
    and put the module in the Warband folder there.

Sorry i couldnt be more helpful.

Oh yeah 7-zip forgot about that i prosumed you was using WinRar. I dont use it myself so i couldnt
    help you sorry.
    7-zip is bad if u extract into the modules file... i'd extract onto desktop and then move it in.. and the file u extracted into modules before is still there I don't know how u can find it by just going into the file.. but.. heres the trick i used to delete it.. right click on a 7-zip file and hit extract files...(aka browse where u wanna put it) and go to the modules part and the file u extracted that wouldn't show up before.. will show up (in the browse thing for 7-zip) just right click it and delete it.. BTW the reason u have to delete it is because the warband launcher will read that 1 and not the file u can see so its a pain to patch.. (sorry if this is hard to understand not the greatest writer :razz:)
  19. Gyuki

[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

are you using 7-zip?
Back
Top Bottom