Search results for query: *

• Users: Anaxeo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Anaxeo

The Marinian's deserve a makeover!

So I just started playing with the Republic of Marina homeland the other day, and I fell in love with them immediately. It's so much fun to have a wall of Khergits smash into their wall of polearms. But I think they would do better with Pikes and then swords for close range. It would be easier...
  2. Anaxeo

Noble Bug

I built a Knight Chapter in one of my castles, and then everything was normal (at first), but then about 30 days later i started getting 28-40 Villianese Nobles each night. And i don't want to cheat, so... Is there any way to fix this?  :?
  3. Anaxeo

Temples?

Ok, recently i've noticed people talking about "temples" and building them, but i don't know how to do this. And my relations with the clergy kinda suck so maybe thats why.. could someone help me out?
  4. Anaxeo

Republic of Marina Full Artifacts

Most of this is to brag @ Cyclohexane  :lol: But i thought that some of you might want to see what the Republic of Marina artifacts look like. I got the Feather Plate last night so i thought i would put up a SS of it.
  5. Anaxeo

My Marinian Army

6. Anaxeo

Villanese are epic now?

So i was a freak who only played with the Antarians or the Adenians.  I could usually last a while against the Invaders with them before I'd get ganged up on by a LOT of them. Then i finally decided i would try out the Villanese. I was simply amazed at how the Sharpshooters and High Chiefs...
Back
Top Bottom