Search results for query: *

• Users: Czar9797
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Path Finding Issue At "Alburq Castle"

While I was doing a siege at Alburq Castle, only managing to win by having 100 cannoners with me, we took the walls why I was knocked out and the remaining resistance was in the large tower looming over the fort. Sure, I thought my infantry would just climb up and finish them off, but instead...
  2. What's With The Massacre

I've seen the burning city and I've gotten in it (probably the first person to) and all I see is a bunch of skeltons that have spears in their heads and swords in their stomach. I have a feeling that it may be a good start of an RP game (Escape from the massacre!) but otherwise it's just a mini...
  3. Post "Rule" Breakers Here!

While we all know that Laszlo did not support a formal set of rules, some server administrators have, with some rule breakers being set loose while the admins are away with no polls enabled. Now, if you want to post your rule breaker, you must A) Post a Screenshot A[Alternative]) Copy the chat...
  4. Download Video?

Can someone please post a video of downloading this mod with 7-zip and a windows vista? I've tried so many things to get the mod working but it crashes a few seconds after getting on the server. I'm also using patch 1.126.
  5. On The Trade Agreement...

Yeah, I'm completely loving this mod. I've always been that guy who played strategy games like Medieval Two Total War, half of it for the diplomacy. I love this mod. I liked how it was on the download (didn't need to unzip it it!), the gameplay, and, my favoite, the constable. But anyway...
  6. Scrap Helmets?

Whenever I talk a Rhodok who wears that funnel cap (I think it is. It's that one Rhodok Sharpshooters wear) their helmet, instead of being purely metal, is a bunch of scrappy looking pieces of metal on the head, with the person's head being bald. I find it extremly annoying because the frontal...
  7. I Need an Idea for a Poem

I'm a writer as well as a poet. Well, a junior one at least. But I want an idea from someone other than me. Now that one of my poems has been accepted to be published in a book, I kind of don't know what to do next. Can you lend me some idea that don't involve sexual intercourse or drugs? I...
Back
Top Bottom