Search results for query: *

• Users: fabittar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fabittar

Minor Feature Request: Character Sheet Improvement.

Hi, As it is now, we can only "select"/view a skill if A) there's a skill point available and B) the stat requirement is met (str, agi etc). The problem with this is we can't read the description for the skills! This would be a huge quality of life improvement. Also, newbies to Mount and Blade...
  2. fabittar

Minor Feature Request: "tilde ~ key" zoom out on Xbox One / PS4

Hi, This is a minor feature request that I'm not sure how hard it would be to make it happen, but its for the benefit of players and developers both: I want to "zoom out" on my character for screenshot purposes. On PC, you can zoom out for a full body view holding the tilde key (or whatever is...
  3. fabittar

XBOX One Aspect Ratio Problem (UI out of TV boundaries)

Hi, You need to scale down the UI or at least give us an option to do so. Portions of the UI are "bleeding out" the screen boundaries. I can't find an option to adjust the game to my screen size. And no, this doesn't happen with any other of my games. Thank you.
  4. fabittar

Unfamiliar with Modding Tools: Need advice, please.

Hi, I am an old timer, but I never tried to mod the game myself. Enough with the introduction!  :) What I want to do is -probably- very simple. I want to edit the troop txt file to add one more tier above Swadian Knight. I want to call it Calradian Crusader or something like that, and I want...
  5. fabittar

Quick Questions (need help with Noldor)

Hi guys, 1) How can I get on the good side of the Noldor (without having to defeat the HUGE Noldor army in my doorstep and then releasing the noldor commander)? 2) When I do get on their good side, and the merchant selling noldor armor and weapons decides he can sell his wares to me, will...
  6. fabittar

Help with strange request (Please)

So, after messing around with files, savegames, searching on google and these forums, nothing came up. I don't know much of anything about modding MB Warband, so I need your help (assuming most people who frequent the forums have been playing for a long time and know a few tricks) to do...
  7. fabittar

Some Lords won't come out (BUG)

I've been waiting for a couple lords of my chosen faction to come out of their fiefs and after 200 days they are still hiding inside castle/city. I ask what's up with their men and both say the same thing: resting and raising an army... duh. More like hiding from war (and me).
  8. fabittar

Stutter

Hey guys, I've just installed 3.42 and it looks great; unfortunately there's a problem with battles, especially large ones. The game is alright when I'm in the world map, running smoothly through and through, and when a battle starts, everything seems fine, but as soon as people start fighting...
  9. fabittar

New Version of NE

So, it's been a while now and I was wondering when/if we're getting a fully compatible version of NE for the latest WB ?? I know you guys do this for free as a hobby and I love you for that, so no pressure from me. Cheers.
  10. fabittar

People Disappearing! Help?

Hey guys, First let me tell you this is THE best mod; it adds so many layers to the game that it almost feels like it's a (much better) sequel to the original. It's also much harder, but I don't mind at all; in fact, I LOVE that it's harder. Now, I need help: the Dark Knights showed up...
  11. fabittar

MB:Warband for Mac OSX?

Due to a number of real life reasons, I'm moving to another city, another job, etc and I need to let go of my desktop computer (which is a PC). Will MB:Warband run on OS X? Do you think it'll run well on my 2011 Macbook Pro i5 13" ? I don't like Bootcamp much, so if there's some other way to...
  12. fabittar

(Boobs, Nudity) Mod Tool: Please, help me make sense of it

Sorry, no boobs or nudity. But now that I have your attention: I downloaded Morgh's Mod Tool 1.05 and it's a bit overwhelming. I can't find a Manual, Help file or Guide, but I've been looking around without actually modifying anything and so far it seems to make sense at times, except I'm still...
  13. fabittar

I want to Mod(ify) my Wife (Time for an Extreme Makeover)

She's prude and kind of ugly (but then, every other girl in this game is). I want to change her clothes (she dresses like a commoner... I am King, geez). Finally, I really should change her FACE. Is this possible and how?
  14. fabittar

Fiefs Given, Fiefs inherited with lords/counts you befriend & the villages

Please give me a hand here! This is a long one: 1) I gave a castle to one of my companions. Later, I gave him the village next to it (which was not given automatically). Now said village HATES my gut. Why? 2) The castle which I gave away to my companion had some pretty good, expensive army...
  15. fabittar

Noobish Question: I conquered a city (yay) but my personal chest is not there!?

After playing for a very long time in single player, I decided to give myself some ruling powers! So off I go to pick up a fight with Rodocks! I made them run for their lives and took a castle and accompanying village. Two months later I take a second castle, and Veluca is just around the...
  16. fabittar

Question about Encumbrance

I read somewhere that speed and mobility-wise, it doesn't matter whether you're wearing plate or leather, so it's always best to wear plate. What's the fun in that?
  17. fabittar

Question about Weapons Damage Types & Warhammers

I'm looking for information on the different types of damage (c, p, b) but there's a lot of unsure guides commenting on it, and nothing a 100% certain. What is the exact advantage of a war pick (game-mechanics-wise)? Also, how come we don't have WARHAMMERS in M&B Warbands? Picks are cool and...
  18. fabittar

Using the in-game editor to change my starting outfit.

Hey, I want to use the in-game editor to change my character's starting outfit. Basically, I want a full Sarradine outfit. Not cheating much, either. I'm thinking along the lines of skirmisher armor for a start, the sarradin boots, a leather round shield and a scimitar. But when I try to add...
Back
Top Bottom