Search results for query: *

1. When kingdom leader: fief distribution is awful

As a kingdom leader, why does the game only select 3 of the 30 clans I have in my faction to distribute all of the fiefs? Probably over 50 have been taken since I was voted in as kingdom leader, and I have 30 clans in my faction, yet every single vote is between the same 3 clans. At this point...
  2. Using workshops the way they're intended actually prevents levelling the trade skill

When you buy resources as cheap as you can find them and use warehouses as a production hub to sell in faraway places, esp if you put in the effort to make even somewhat of a monopoly, you can make absurd profits off even 1 warehouse. Even with oil, which is not the best resource to trade by...
  3. Alley glitch no longer available?

This is discouraging. It was actually a nice glitch since this is a feature many players want in the game. I hope that there will eventually be a thoughtful way of implementing this into an actual mechanic rather than just sending your main off into the mountains or dying to pass your clan on...
  4. SP - General Small % chance of non-married Ladies giving birth

It would make sense to give Ladies, even while unmarried, a small % chance of having kids. Even if half the normal pregnancy % chance, it would be a nice way for players to keep our Ladies in the clan while also being able to pass the torch. I really wanted my daughter to be my heir, but I also...
  5. Wool workshops are bugged since new update

Specifically wool workshops. Before the new update went live mine was my most profitable workshop, and since it has been producing 0 gold while my other 5 workshops basically didn't change at all. I tried the obvious: - I checked to see if a new wool workshop started in the same town, or...
  6. Question about HA changes - NPCs as well?

Do these changes apply to NPCs as well? I see a lot of comments about the impacts on players, which I personally don't like at all but don't mind so much - but I haven't been able to get an answer about the affect on NPCs. I'm mainly interested in T2/T3 Khuzhait HA units who don't hit Riding...
  7. The main questline might as well end about 2-3 quests in (lots of spoilers)

First off, I want to say that I'm really enjoying this game after a very long break from EA where the game just felt empty. While I still am disappointed in the lack of developed campaign mechanics after several years, I'm at least having fun (sometimes / 1.6 still for me). I say sometimes...
Back
Top Bottom