Search results for query: *

1. Hero07911010

Medicine most OP skill in the game

Medicine is OP. There is an exploit that can be used to make it so you don't die of old age. If you play it right, you won't get "ill" until you're 127 years old.

2. Hero07911010

Prisoner Execution Game Logic and a Bug

3. Hero07911010

Closed Crafted Weapon History Bug

Summary:
  4. Hero07911010

Examining the new Bow Riding Penalty

5. Hero07911010

How "Auto Resolve" calculated?

The player can make max tier troops with the two Steward perks. The AI can't use those perks, because they never get loot from a battle, only gold, and they never buy gear from shops. The player can always have the advantage.
    TW made changes to auto resolve, so you don't use just one type of troop to always win every auto resolve, like we could before. Your best bet is to use a variety of troops, at or near max tier. Tier was very important in the match ups, I haven't tested it recently. If you lose troops, replace them with recruits and donate gear to raise their tier.
  6. Hero07911010

Settlement management

That's interesting. They could form a party and move to the other Settlement. Risk being attacked by an enemy party/army... That would be an interesting addition.
  7. Hero07911010

Add_troops console commands not working in 1.2

Works for me. They changed some commands in a recent update. You need to use the pipe to separate the parameters. Like this:
    campaign.add_troops imperial_recruit | 100
  8. Hero07911010

Obtaining a Crown

Here's a video about "fixing" the lack of crowns in the game.

9. Hero07911010

Leveling melee combat skills - Family members

They rarely get XP in AI vs AI battles, and it feels random.
    It is random, or at least it was last time I looked. The auto resolve battle would randomly select a troop from each side and simulate a fight. It's entirely possible that your companions will never be selected to fight in those battles. The only way to guarantee they participate in the fight is to run the battle live and order them to fight. I use hideouts for this. As you are marching your 400+ man army across the countryside, if you see a hideout, stop and clear it using the companions you want to gain melee skill xp.
  10. Hero07911010

What if TW made it so you could put your companions in the arena for a few weeks? Not tournaments but arena fights, like practice or training.
  11. Hero07911010

Yes, but even if you have kids really soon, you have to wait about 1600-1700 days until they are available. In late game you rarely fight bandies or clear hideouts.
    Because you choose not to fight bandits and clear hideouts. I'm saying, choose to clear a hideout so you can level the skills.
  12. Hero07911010

Leveling companions and family members in early game is ok, because small battles are good for leveling up combat skills
    That's the solution. Have them fight small battles. Raid hideouts or fight bandit parties. Use only the companions/family you want to build up.
Back
Top Bottom