Search results for query: *

1. Phonemelter

What made you sad today? v.IV

I'm surprised the forums still exist.

Goes back into hiding for 7 years
  2. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Likewise. How's it going? Remembering to take your pills? Man, it's like a High School reunion in here.
  3. Phonemelter

Same ol, same ol- this morning I wrote a massive wall of text replying to someone at work, so some things never change.
  4. Phonemelter

Oh wait, remembered this account too. Been a hot second...
  5. Phonemelter

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

What's the tl;dr of the clan over the past 7 years? I need to get caught up...
  6. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Sign Up (Closed)

I was kidding. Just so happened that the first time I check the forum in a long time that a game was about to start.  :lol:

I'm not sure I would have signed-up anyways because I have a bunch of things going on at the moment. But if WW is being revived, I'll keep a close eye on the forums in the future.  :wink:
  7. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Sign Up (Closed)

SootShade said:
    I'll be bugging any old veterans of Taleworlds Werewolf games

I'm hurt you left me out.  :cry:
  8. Phonemelter

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Just remember to save some of that gas for when Bannerlord comes out once you're in a retirement home, Mad.  :wink:  :roll:
  9. Phonemelter

Huh> What? What';s goin on here?
  10. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] Desert ( Recruitment Topic)

I don't want to, but I will
  11. Phonemelter

Metal, metal, metal

:razz:

I have Orgasmo set to auto login because of WW and sometimes I'm too lazy to switch back.
  12. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] Werewolf: Rebirth - Wolves win!

Whoops, went on autopilot when logging in  :lol:
  13. Phonemelter

[Werewolf] Werewolf: Rebirth - Wolves win!

What are you all on about?
  14. Phonemelter

Ice Hockey and Lacrosse thread

IA said:
    It's something like 50%.

Still twice as many Canadians as Americans. Point being, the sport is still dominated by them.
  15. Phonemelter

I think it's something absurd like 60-70% of all NHL players are Canadian anyways, so it's not like Canadian players are missing out. :p
  16. Phonemelter

Go Pens!  :party:

(Half my family was from Pittsburgh)

I never understood the Crosby hate. Sure, he's complained to refs in the past, but who hasn't? So many players tried to get in his head and get chippy with him during the playoffs, taking some dirty hacks at him, but he never retaliated - he just kept his cool and played it off like the leader that he is. Haters gonna hate.

And how can you dislike their storyline? Looked like they weren't going to make it to the playoffs, fired their coach, brought up, like, eight guys from the minors and made a bunch of trades to basically replace the entire team, had their #1 goalie knocked out before the end of the season with a concussion, replaced their second-string goalie with a 21-year-old rookie who played a big role in helping them win it all, and have the unhateable, lovably awkward Phil Kessel.
  17. Phonemelter

Great American Train Trip

Eternal said:
    Nipplemelter has been a huge help for DC, but I'm still lost for the rest.

Uhhhh, don't sahow my map to mae, or else he might have a disagreemebnt with me :p
  18. Phonemelter

say cheese

Radalan said:
    5DoMnwA.jpg

Also, it's pretty chilly out there. And it's goddamn may.

hWduU.png
  19. Phonemelter

Great American Train Trip

That's the reason why the metro doesn't go to Georgetown - keeps out all the riff raff  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom