Search results for query: *

• Users: Caveman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Caveman

[Bug]Spawning a long way from anywhere

I recently upgraded my computer, and I have noticed something now I am often one of the first to spawn in TDM. Not every time, but fairly frequently, I spawn, then everyone else spawns a long way away. This leaves me with a long (sometimes 30 seconds or more, at least a minute once on a large...
  2. Caveman

What do we think about scripts?

Managed to get a few rounds in today before crashing, and saw this. Basicly Urist and elmo talking and possibly testing about some scripts Urist has for autohotkey to automate some things in MaB. I didn't actually see them in use, so I have no idea if they work or what they do beyind what is...
  3. Caveman

[Suggestion] Auto-Assign

Another one thats a common feature in a lot of games; an auto-assign button on the faction selections screen that makes the server put you whichever team has fewer players. I get quite tired of clicking both faction buttons and not getting into either one because of the flood of people trying to...
  4. Caveman

[Suggestion] Server Join Message

A window popping up with a few paragraphs of server-specific text when you join. Used in other games to give information about specific configs on the server, contact information for admins if needed, and more importantly, the server rules. This would fit nicely under the faction/class choice...
  5. Caveman

[Bug]Duplicate Weapons Appear on Death

Sometimes, when someone dies I see an extra weapon/shield next to their corpse. Grabbed a screenshot when it happened to me today, and someone was kind enough to show which one of the items is the "real" one. I usually notice this on cavalry, I think mostly because the lances are more noticable...
  6. Caveman

[Suggestion]New Spectate Option

Add an option in spectator mode to be able to see from another players point of view, follow their reticule, go into first person when they do e.t.c, similar to a lot of FPS games. The current spectate modes, free look and follow, are good for watching the battle as a whole, and melee fights...
  7. Caveman

[Suggestion] Get rid of mapvote in siege

Why is it there!? just so some idiot can vote right when you are getting to the end of rhodoks vs khergits, and a whole lot more idiots vote yes, so the same 2 factions come around AGAIN? Theres only the one map.</RAGE> Alternatively, don't allow people to call a vote for the map thats...
  8. Caveman

[Suggestion] Puffs of Dust

Add puffs of dust when an arrow hits dirt. For the less experienced archer, finding range is very tough. Trial and error works if you have time and the enemy stays still, but can still take a lot of arrows since you don't know if youre aiming too high or too low as its very easy to lose track of...
  9. Caveman

[Suggestion] Post-Death Damage Report

It would be nice to know how effective you are being, especially as an archer when you tend to hit once or twice and leave it to your team to finish them off once they get a bead on you (I do at least). Some kind of report in the log listing damage done and to whom on a particular spawn would be...
  10. Caveman

[Bug] Scrolling scoreboard changes weapons

When theres a lot of people on a battle game, I have to use my mousewheel to scroll up and down the scoreboard, but doing so changes my weapon/puts away my shield. Not a serious problem since you rarely check the scoreboard in combat, but its annoying.
  11. Caveman

[Suggestion] Friendly Fire Alternatives

No need to change what works, plenty of games have excellent FF systems. The current system that we are playing on is very unforgiving, people often end up dead from simple bad luck; a teammate coming round a corner and attacking the enemy you are shooting out, spawning in front of you, or...
  12. Caveman

[Suggestion] Changing Spawns in Battle

An option to alternate (or cycle, if there are enough different spawnpoints) where each faction spawns in Battle. Consistantly getting the bad ground is quite frustrating, and simply alternating which faction starts where would solve that and bring a little more variety to the Battle mode...
  13. Caveman

[Bug] Not Enough Spawns

Playing Battle earlier with about 40 others, there were loads of people all spawning inside/very close to one-another because there arent enough spawns on the map (field by the river map iirc, spawn was the one on the side without ruins, by the cabbage patch). It made getting quickly out of...
  14. Caveman

[Suggestion] Save Equipment Setup

Two or three locally saved setups for each class, accessable just by clicking a button on the equipment screen. I usually take the same one or two setups each time I play any class, and having to manually setup the same thing each time I play is mildly irritating. e.g. join a server, pick a...
  15. Caveman

[Suggestion/Bug]Cancel Connect Button

I was just trying to connect to a server when my internet connection died on me. I was stuck with the text in the top left showing something like "requesting permission to join server". I could interact with the list of server, sort it e.t.c., but all the other buttons were greyed out. The game...
Back
Top Bottom