Search results for query: *

1. Swagg3r

SP Oriental Mongol History Mod

Nice work! I am happy for this intervention-if you need any inspiration, take a look at the now-defunct Mongol mod. That team had a bunch of great concepts and an alpha bouncing around.
  2. Swagg3r

Native OSP 3D Art Sarranid and Vaegir Helmet Replacement

These are fantastic! Great work.
  3. Swagg3r

Lord Party Compositions (Question)

I was wondering if the troop compositions/ratios of each faction's lords governed by any value, or perhaps even hardcoded. For example, Swadia recruits a certain number of footsoldiers versus swadian knights. Is this hardcoded or simply determined by the hiring behaviors of each individual lord...
  4. Swagg3r

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Mandible said:
    By "complex diplomacy" do you mean: "The good beasts kill the bad beasts and vice versa"?

Lmao. As a huge fan of the series, I wish your team luck on this project.
  5. Swagg3r

B Native Musket Era [WB] Renaissance Mod - Beta Released

The Timurids maybe? Or any of the petty khanates that clung on until well into the 19th century. While it seems anachronistic, I believe the old bow and sabre combination was used well into the Napoleonic era (see Kalmuks).
  6. Swagg3r

[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

This mod is absolutely gorgeous, and the attention to historical detail is astonishing. Truly a total conversion. I would buy this as a retail product. I second the call for a child board.
  7. Swagg3r

OSP packs which could be useful for us

This was probably mentioned before but I'd like to recommend pino's armor packs. I was using them the other day and they provide an astonishing amount of variety, not to mention they seem relatively historically accurate. Much of the native leather stuff could easily be replaced.
  8. Swagg3r

"Invisible" items

nvm, found the solution.
  9. Swagg3r

"Invisible" items

I'm not sure thats the issue...I re-added some items and they still showed up invisible.
  10. Swagg3r

OSP 3D Art Sonyer's pack (armour,helments,shields and horses)

Beobart said:
    Controll if they are heraldic...if yes, delete it.

Beobart what do you mean? The shields are not showing up in my game either.
  11. Swagg3r

"Invisible" items

So I've been adding new items and models pretty steadily to my mod, but the last batch of models I added have been showing up "invisible" ie. the ai is holding the item, the item shows up in shops, but there is nothing there. If it helps they were all from Sonyer's OSP pack. Is there a common...
  12. Swagg3r

Weirdest or worst food you have ever eaten/drunk

duck blood is just about my favorite dish yo. It's a chinese delicacy, most commonly cooked in stew with pig intestine.
  13. Swagg3r

[WB][B] Kunst des Fechtens: 2-handed animations (beta)

Man these look really fluid and natural. Good job!
  14. Swagg3r

LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

hey wanderer mind telling me where that lamellar armour and helmet in the first picture are from?
  15. Swagg3r

OSP packs which could be useful for us

I've always been really fond of Punkt's map textures. I also think Lucke189's world textures would be good.

I would include all the item packs, because IMO the more items the better (provided we weed out the ahistorical ones).

I would really love Iboltax faces, but I'm afraid that will make this mod too similar to AD1257.
  16. Swagg3r

[S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Rasiya, this is the face pack I was talking about. It yields very good results. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163242.0.html
  17. Swagg3r

Hey guys, you should look into altering the faces of everybody to a southeast asian ethnicity.

I think the AD1257 mod uses a face pack that has very realistic asian faces, you should look into that.
  18. Swagg3r

B Native Musket Era [WB] Renaissance Mod - Beta Released

yeah, don't be hating. Twilight of the Sun King is a perfectly good work-in-progress with a lot of impressive content.
  19. Swagg3r

holy crap this just came out of nowhere! great work, friend.
  20. Swagg3r

The Peloponnesian War - Open Alpha Test Feedback

io543 said:
    I've noticed some weird things during the tournament.
    Firstly, sometimes the player has less equipment than it should.
    for example, it might have a bow without a sword, sword without a shield or even armless.
    It seems that the AI has a Celtic two handed sword WITH a shield while the player has no weapons seems a little funny.

Secondly, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but there seems to be some historic inaccuracies?
    some examples are, (I've started at Macedon) Alexander is the king of Macedon, where I believe the mod is during the "Peloponnesian war" where it is set before a Century before Alexander the great's birth.

anyways, that's what I have noticed so far. Other than that it seems like the best mod I played so far with this game. Good job!

Oh, and I forgot. It's no big deal but is it possible the colours of the tournament teams could be slightly more noticeable?

That's Alexander I of Macedon, father of Perdiccas II, the latter being known for his duplicity and constant switching of sides.

Back
Top Bottom