Search results for query: *

1. Preferred Weapons

No one's been able to get the faction leader drops so far? I'm surprised.

~Ãbyss
  2. Rune 2hander

noosers said:
    The Ruby 2 handed sword was kept useable on horsback. It´s an outstanding, magnificient magical weapon you spend a Qualis Gem on. It is intended to be usable on horseback as it´s something special. It´s isn´t a bug or oversight, it works as intended.

Weird ****in **** bro. This renders a dozen of the weapons in the game obsolete.

~Ãbyss
  3. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

They didn't spawn,it's normal but you are unlucky.

~Ãbyss
  4. Counched Lance?

Press X at speed.

~Ãbyss
  5. Rune 2hander

Well I am pretty sure it got overlooked since noosers had to rebalance every 700 or something useful items in the game(there being a total of 914) and SD was removing a hundred of old items and adding another 100 (correct me if I'm wrong) new items to PoP 3 so it did not come to anyone's mind to tick the unable to use on horseback choice in rune 2handers. It was never a bug and it was never on any bug list,but it recently became one since most of the 2handers became unavailable on horseback.

Was this so hard to think and understand by yourself that you'd have me explain why and what happened in the process?

~Ãbyss
  6. Counched Lance?

HUtH said:
    Go play native, please.

+1.

SomeRandomEvilGuy said:
    Mrshull said:
    im good? how about you be useful and not a complete ass?
    Can't be that good if you don't know about couching.

That said, it took me a while to discover it as well. Basically, if you're on a horse and you have a polearm, such as a lance, equipped, then when you gain a certain speed the your character couches his polearm (it even works for weapons such as the polehammer, bizarrely.) You can only do so when not blocking or attacking. It generally does significantly more damage than actually stabbing with the weapon, but has slightly less range and is harder to aim. I find it useful for killing horses (except for Netherworld Charges, Crimson Charges and Ironsteel? Chargers). The couching is broken only by hitting an enemy or slowing down too much, so theoretically you could kill a hundred horses in a row as long as you don't couch the rider.

SREG,You are responding with a long and intellectual response to a very short and misspelled post. I think you are approaching the solution wrongly. He just wants you to say "press this button and you couch" and he will most likely not understand the mechanics you patiently explained in your post.

Mrshull,
    Listen to HutH and get off our plane.

~Ãbyss
  7. Rune 2hander

It is actually a bug and using it on horse is nothing short than exploiting a bug,but no one cares. Go ahead.

~Ãbyss
  8. Rune 2hander

Only if you have the nuke launcher pistol equipped.

~Ãbyss
  9. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

Manekeeman came to me with an interesting hypothesis as to what might cause this bug,
    He thinks that the when the amount of data to be stored and compiled within the save files exceeds a certain threshold,things go haywire with the saving process therefore causing corruption in the save files.

Not a bad thought imo.

~Ãbyss
  10. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Nameless One said:
    Ãbyss said:
    Have you seen the balls on the kiergards? Giving them another upgrade and calling them kiergard knights would probably kick game balance off the plank into a vile pit of voracious crocodiles.

~Ãbyss

Kiergard Knights are already there and every Ravenstern lord has them. The only thing I think is a problem is that player can't upgrade Kiergards to Kiergard Knights. It's just that this doesn't seem intended to me. Please excuse me if I'm wrong.

Then complain about player not being able to upgrade Huscarls into Valdis Huscarls. IMO you're just being whiny right now.

~Ãbyss
  11. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Have you seen the balls on the kiergards? Giving them another upgrade and calling them kiergard knights would probably kick game balance off the plank into a vile pit of voracious crocodiles.

~Ãbyss
  12. Throwing Jarids

Alright,we're going to have 2h throwing weapons,dual wrist attached grapple guns,chakrams(not shakras,shakra is not even an f'ng word unless you mean the Swiss hard rock band), bladed boomerangs,poison dart repeater pistols,bomb slings and all the cool gangsta stuff.

Anyone has any more ideas out of an asylum for the fantasy train?

~Ãbyss
  13. Crashes with PoP 3.01

How long is a line of string?

I'm just suggesting you should give your computer more breathing space. I can not prove this will or has an effect on performance or stability,but I am guessing it will help your computer out with any issues it may have based on my experiences.

Anything below 500MBs of free RAM on a gaming rig is potentially a threat in my opinion.Even 500 is quite low to have as free RAM too,considering the current releases on the gaming market.

To be honest,how much does a stick of 2 gigs ram cost? My kingston 2 gigs ddr2 costed 24 bucks each, cook dinner instead of ordering pizza for a night and you're set. It's the easiest and cheapest possible way of solving your problems if you're running with cramped RAM.

~Ãbyss
  14. Crashes with PoP 3.01

Humbug_Total said:
    For the stability patch: It stands there, that it´s only for 64bit users, but my system is 32bit. Still I can´t find any downloadlink for it  :oops:

That is wrong. It is not only for 64 bit users. Why would you get such an idea in the first place? It is made for 64 bit users since they experienced crashes more than 32 bits do,but all the patch does is remove some unimportant items from the game. So go and patch it. It's actually in the PoP3 file you downloaded...

A lot of files have been added and changed from 2.5 to 3.0

You can just do what I am doing,skip PoP for a month or two until warband version comes out,a lot of the bugs and crashing problems and hopefully the day 565 problem will sort themselves out with Warband.

Important Warning! If you are playing and crashing on battlesize 100++ you have no right to complain/moan when the game goes to hell because you are pushing the game mechanics far further than what they support(100). You knew the risks when applying this tweak so take responsibility when the house comes down.
    If you are still trying to play over 100 battlesize and crashing then coming here with bug reports you are wasting precious dev team time = delaying release of Warband PoP.

~Ãbyss
  15. Crashes with PoP 3.01

2 gigs of ram with a vista 32 in the same rig sound to me like a king cobra and mongoose in a cage.

~Ãbyss
  16. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

You can always go "screw the devs" like the guys in the cheats thread do all the time and pull back the strength requirement to something you like using the item editor.
    Not many people will approve of this but as long as you're happy it shouldn't matter.

~Ãbyss
  17. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Thats maybe because we don't want you to equip demonplate? Just maybe?  :wink:

~Ãbyss
  18. Heroes

Mrshull wants world peace,people. Wait,any chance you one of the blondies I saw on Miss Universe two days ago?

~Ãbyss
  19. Suggestions for PoP 3+

Oh damn it life sucks cause I have to eat twice a day. Can you guys change that?
    Also I hate having to sleep 8 hours a day. That sucks too. I mean its realistic yeah,but wtf 8 hours? come on.
    Would be glad if someone removed the feature so I never have to go for a pee.

Thx.

There's a line where removing realism for playability starts to be outright unneccessary/unrealistic. Considering this line could help with your suggestion ideas.
    ~Ãbyss
  20. What happened to all the spawns?

"WTF I killed the hostages and the cops didn't pay me any ransom? BUG? Damn."

Though what Warpath is talking about is, "THERE WERE NO GEMS IN THE LOOT CHEST GROAR"
    And the proper response is; "Get more looting skills."

~Ãbyss
Back
Top Bottom