Search results for query: *

1. Sun Tsu

Need Help with finding a Husband

I know this has been asked before, but after investigating a LOT I still don't get it - please help me someone. So here's the situation: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am playing PoP as female...
  2. Sun Tsu

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

I have a problem (maybe):

I am vassal of D'Shar and in positive relations with all Lords (0 to 10).
    I run around asking the Lords for missions, but 98% of the time they say they don't have anything for me.

Is that normal ?

Edit: Never mind - i already have the answer from Discord:

it IS normal - especially when being a lord (and no mercenary) in times of peace . . .
  3. Sun Tsu

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Never mind . . .

It is caused by 'Cheat engine''s speedhack-feature when set to x10

I use that to speed up lengthy sieges.
  4. Sun Tsu

Troops attacking without orders - bug or intention ?

Thank you for caring - here's another one:

When my troops have the order 'HOLD', 'FOLLOW' or 'STAND GROUND', they do that for some time and then after a while (< 1 minute), some of them start attacking the enemy - indeed they behave like if they had got the 'CHARGE'-order.

That's VERY annoying, since I always have to re-assign orders. I don't remember such behaviour  from 3.7.
    In sieges they often run up the ladders even before I could get them to fully return in formation from their previous run.

Damn subordinate bastards !!

^^

The attacking troops are not whole categories, like 'all Archers' - merely a random mix. Also the official commands as shown in the tactical view don't change, but rather stay at, e.g., 'HOLD'. This affects also allied troops when I have command over all and happens in sieges and open field battles.
  5. Sun Tsu

SpectralKnight said:
    I think he means that his game gets stuck on this screen which is the bug.

absolutely!

no matter what I click on, nothing at all happens.

(Thx for the screenshot-thing)
  6. Sun Tsu

Knighthood-Order-Left-Town-dialog-bug

My relation with the Knights of the Eventide is -42 and when I captured the town Singal and talked to the Steward, the following happened:

me: 'Let's go to the war room.'
    him: 'Terrible news, my Lord The Knights of the Eventide Order, appalled at your actions, decided to leave!'

i have two options here:

- I never trusted them anyway. Let's proceed with other business.

- Hmph, attacking their patrols might not have been a good idea. Well, too late now.

No matter what I choose,I say instead: 'I want to create a Knighthood Order...' but nothing happens/changes - no other dialog-options appear and I am stuck at this screen and have to Alt-F4 to end the game as clicking on the dialog-options does nothing.

so I can never go to the War Room in this town.

hope this helps

Screenshots:
    Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/CXYDuF9.gif
    Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/QNrXcXz.gif

Back
Top Bottom