Search results for query: *

1. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Guys, I can't find exact Rules for this "Building castles" rules.

I was Bulgarian vassal, I had the fief of Cherven, all fine, I spend some serious cash and nice - castle came up.
    OK, but I got tired of being vassal, I conquered Adrianople and created my own faction (Duchy of Thrace it is named now). Right now my Duchy consists of 4 castles and 4 villages - Drastar, Adrianople, Chrystopoulis and Cherven Castle, and the villages are Varna, Dydimoteichon, Gallipoli, and Cherven.
    For Cherven I know - castle already is done, but in none of the other villages, it gives me to make a castle.

Why does this happen?
    Is there any specific Rule how and when you can make a castle to come up?
    Is the function valid only for specific villages or I am doing something wrong?

Anyone who has more knowledge on the topic?
  2. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Any progress on the renovation ?
    If needed I can help - skype nosweat_bg
  3. [WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Do you plan future expansion, north africa, eastern europe (balkans, russia, baltic etc)?
    If you need help in such manners count on me if you want for historical accuration etc (I can show some diplomas and so, also some historical competition prices)
  4. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Any info about future releases or etc? Any need of help?
  5. New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Any new features or progress over working? Any need of help?
  6. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Any working downloading link except Nexus ?
  7. I have no idea what is going on

I build woden temple in every single village and still no change they continue to hate me even more with every single day
  8. I have no idea what is going on

Hi all guys and fellow mount and bladers. Right now I play Brytenwalda from 1-2 weeks, I enjoy the mod, really good one. Just today morning having rest of work, university and other things I decide to storm out a castle and make my own kingdom because of fun. All went well, I waited Dal Riata...
  9. Can I somehow remove spears from game

Hi all I wish to ask if possible to remove polearms from game totally, or at least to remove them as option in tournaments. Already lost many of tournaments because of 4 vs 4 duels, 3 axe and 1 spear against 4 spears (which is sure lose specially since shields there last for 3-4 hits. That is...
  10. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Byzantium news are so god damn  great.
    About middle east if help needed type here what exactly you need, or also feel free search me in skype nosweat_bg ; mail [email protected].
    Both places I can show you my history diplomas :grin:
    Same is no problem for countries to India even, but I guess so much is not planned for now :grin:
  11. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

You can count on my support if needed for historical information about balkans in any matter.

Some advices I would give :
    - Europe game without Byzantium is like cake without sugar.
    - Europe game without holy lands is even worse than the upper one.
  12. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

If help needed for balkan history, important ciites, villigaes, countries and lords kings etc contact me skype : nosweat_bg
  13. L'Aigle Patch 1.4 Release + 1.41 Hotfix!

Is there any news or announcements when would peninsulas get into the game (spain and balkans), specially since we saw the names of ottoman empire, two spains, serbian rebels and etc.

Also I would be glad to get in and support patch by historical information for the Balkan peninsula part including wallachia and etc
  14. Out of nowhere entire countries became in war with me!

Hello. I play Anno DOmini as a king of "Kniazestvo Macedonia" and I was in war with latin empire (from them I took city of Thessalonici). Suddenly after a good time of fighting entire map all countries felt into wartime with me???
  15. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Greetings all,
    I will allow myself to ask some strange question, but it really get me out of idea what exactly go on  :grin:

I play on Europe 1200 Beta 9 version, my game version is 1.153, I have my own kingdom - Golden Horde, located right now in Polotsk Russia, and up to entire baltic countries including Finnish Tribes.

My renown is 1804, Honor is 92, Right to rule 92, I have dozens vassals all of them my ex-party companions like Holger Danske, Roger z Rykach, Robin Hood and etc.

Since I reached exactly 1000 renown all the freaking time a lord from the neighboard Principality of Kiev-Smolensk is ****ing follow me like a dog  :fruity: No matter do I wait him to reach me, or I go to him by click on it, or I wait him to my city/castle, in the moment he reach me he just dissappear directly, without opening lord-chatting screen, without to attack me, without anything, just go in nothing.

Kiev-Smolensk is actively playing alive Principality. It is in war with the close Vladimir-Suzdal Principality and there is no really big success for both Principalities. I have never messed up with both Principalities vassals or etc, only thing I have is productive enterprises in their cities, all of them Velvet ones.

Here is some screens of the case :grin:  :grin: :ohdear:

http://prikachi.com/images/239/8138239P.jpg

- Here is he, not strogn armed, seemly participate battles because of injured soldiers, following my honour, Khan Vulkashin I Dulo.

Any ideas what is going on buddies?
  16. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

I currently play at 1.143 patch with Beta 7

Which warband game patch I need for Beta 9 ?
  17. Suggestions and Critique

No critics, except maybe that I personally will enjoy Byzantium coded also, I type here to offer my help with Balkan history and information if needed of any type (have, let's say "some"nice understandings about local medieval history in general).

skype  :  nosweat_bg
  18. Български

Аз съм българин също :smile:

skype  :  nosweat_bg
  19. Progress/Development Thread

When we can expect the mod in which Byzantium will be included?

Also if possible to ask - is there any chance of transfering character from playing on one mod (in case Beta 7) to other Beta versions?
Back
Top Bottom