Search results for query: *

1. Rian Ó Fearghail

Is the mod considered finished?

Been living out in Bangkok for the last year, cant wait to get back to the UK and play this mod! Missed my PC haha.
  2. Rian Ó Fearghail

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

What time does the server usually attract the most players?
      I want to steal all your assists. :smile:
  3. Rian Ó Fearghail

Red Orchestra

Arrgghh why did i agree to more hours and decide to go to uni.. Ill never have time to play!! Ive waited years!!
  4. Rian Ó Fearghail

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect (Netsky Remix)
    Eargasmed everywhere..
    Had to take half-a-days holiday :/
  5. Rian Ó Fearghail

Division B - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 28/06/2011

I knew they would probably win div B
  6. Rian Ó Fearghail

Favorite thing to do in-game?

Slave Driving for Ramons moneies!
  7. Rian Ó Fearghail

Japan scientist synthesizes meat from human feces

Still baffled on how the scientist went looking at **** and thought of food  :shock:

8. Rian Ó Fearghail

Terraria indie game.

if you don't ask, you don't get  :razz:
  9. Rian Ó Fearghail

Your birthday :D

The historic start of the new year :smile:
  10. Rian Ó Fearghail

Division B - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 28/06/2011

This looks like an interesting week!
  11. Rian Ó Fearghail

Terraria indie game.

What equipable items do you lot usually use when in hell?!
    I can't find a decent combination to fight off the Bone things/imps and mine/heal at the same time  :???:
  12. Rian Ó Fearghail

Terraria indie game.

I like the almost 3d effect  :eek:
  13. Rian Ó Fearghail

Terraria indie game.

I cannot seem to find anything decent... and those imps are doing my nut in!!!
  14. Rian Ó Fearghail

The Ska Thread

Ahah top pub music the older stuff.

Listened to Fandangle before they broke up.. (Now 'New Riot')
    Can't beat abit of The Specials and Madness though :lol:
    Brit-Ska!!
  15. Rian Ó Fearghail

Rate the song above you!

2/5 - I don't quite get it  :???:

lol I won't bore you metalheads with to much trance and house music.
    Some eye candy anyways
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI

16. Rian Ó Fearghail

Your Bike

UK sucks we dont get student discount either.

I've only ever riden bikes around woods and fields because i simply cannot afford my own lol
    250 scramblers and pit bikes are my fav so far  :grin:

However I really want a kawasaki eliminator 250 for some odd reason. But finding one in the UK is actually quite hard.. tbh I dont have the money anyways cos I spent it all on a europe holiday  :lol:
    cruisers-eliminator250v-bbb.jpg
    Really into the streetfighter style of bikes though.. dislike farings tbh.. except on the KTM Duke.. i would have sex with that bike.  :cool:
  17. Rian Ó Fearghail

Do you Exercise Regularly?

I think you go down so your chest is roughly a fist away from the ground. How I have always done it.

I play rugby 2-3 times a week and when injured (quite often  :cry:) hit the gym before work.
    Including an hour walk to college and back everyday  :???:

Also with the stretches Dynamic stretches are the best kind for any games player or athlete as said before it does not reduce your mucsle power before an event. However do not bounce into the stretches cos then you will die with pain when your hamstring tears  :lol:
    Static stretches are geared towards gymnasts and the like to improve flexibility. Also good for rehab.
    I study this **** :smile:
  18. Rian Ó Fearghail

Darker menus please!

:???: I didn't mean that in a bad way, I have never seen a request like that before tis all. Im not 'jumping on a guy' or what ever you want to call it.
    I was merely humoured by it.
  19. Rian Ó Fearghail

Favorite Multiplayer Class

SUPER PIKE!
  20. Rian Ó Fearghail

I want to be a woman.

ilikemilkshake said:
    The argument i don't understand is that it would be unrealistic for a female character to lead an army in that day and age?
    Y'know what's unrealistic? Some random dude leading 1 of 5 kings to victory in eastern Europe. Or some random dude putting a pretender on the throne of 1 of 5 countries in eastern Europe. Or some random dude forming his own faction and conquering eastern Europe.

This game is only historically accurate until you create your character. Once you're alive, you and your actions have an impact on history, and I'm pretty sure the AI isn't scripted to win/lose battles as history would dictate. Therefor why is it such a stretch to change history and have a woman do these things?

Arguments moved on abit now I think. I might be wrong I have no idea where its going anymore.
    Its more so about why Taleworlds didn't include a female char and whether they are sexist or not I think.
Back
Top Bottom