Search results for query: *

1. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

North American player looking for a Prussian Cavalry regiment. 25 years, male, new to the mod but mature and disciplined.
  2. Anyone know if there's a command to disable cheatmenu once you enter it in?

I'm using the Litus mod, which unfortunately has frequent updates and most of them require a new game. I'm tired of finally getting lords to like me then having to start from scratch (aside from exporting/importing my character) because the new features are too good to pass up. I made sure that the cheat options were enabled in the configuration when I tried to disable cheats. In fact, I only used the cheats to get my standings/honor/renown/etc.. up to where it was in my previous game then immediately tried to turn off cheats (without closing the game or changing the configuration). The cheat codes (like ctrl + x for xp, etc) stopped working just fine, but the options to cheat when talking to Lords, entering towns, and the debug notifications stuck around.
  3. Hints and Tips - for REBEL DOMINATION

How are companion's army sizes calculated? And what level is a good level to make them into lords? Do they continue gaining levels once they become lords, or is their level static once that happens? I've tried searching the forums but all I haven't seen any threads that answer these specific questions. If they have been answered somewhere else please direct me to the thread.
  4. Anyone know if there's a command to disable cheatmenu once you enter it in?

I tried typing "nocheatmenu" but that didn't remove the cheat options from menus, nor did it get rid of the debug messages. I tried searching the forums but it seems like anytime someone asks this question nobody answers (except here). I dunno if you meant to say that the only way is to contact support or if "nocheatmenu" is supposed to work, but I thought I'd ask.
  5. Breaking a prisoner out of a town

Nope, door won't open.  :evil:
  6. Breaking a prisoner out of a town

I have a somewhat similar problem... I can kill the prison guard, but he doesn't drop the keys... or a weapon. Do I have to kill ALL the dudes that spawn when he calls the alarm before I can go into the prison?
  7. How do you become a king in warband?

Even if the enemy takes their land?
  8. Warband How to make your companions vassals?

For some reason I can't figure out how to get them to recruit troops, however... my vassals kinda just disappeared on me once I gave them their land.
  9. Warband How to make your companions vassals?

Conquer some land, become independent, and talk to them. The option should show up saying "how would you like to be lord of a fief?" Once you give them land they become a vassal.
  10. Increasing relations with lady

You can win tournaments and dedicate the victory to her. That's the only other way I know how, at least.
  11. How do you become a king in warband?

So how do you get your vassals to raise armies? I've captured Sargoth and given it to Matheld, but she just vanished... She left the party and isn't in the tavern at Sargoth nor the Castle...
Back
Top Bottom