Search results for query: *

• Users: MIHAI
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ghost lady quest

Hello, Do you know where the scribe is? I talked to the mistress the lord and the rival lord, the last guy is the cribe, but I don't know where he is, also his location does not apear on the quest test.
  2. Best Knighthood Order layout

Hello, I guess it's time to create my own order, so I have a couple of questions about their armament. I think the best combi is cav knights and inf lieutenants (along with archer silvermists). If you argue otherwise please tell me. So regarding cav should it be: A1:Knight lance, 1h Sword...
  3. Kingdom management questions

Hello, I see there isn't a guide to running your kingdom, so here are some questions (if there is a guide, you have my apologies and please guide me to that thread): 1. How do I conduct diplomacy? How do I establish contact with the other kings? I have a minister that seems to be the only one...
  4. A few questions (jatu, and fighting for claimants)

Hello, I am currently the lord of Poinsbruck, under the Fierdsvain (got it after a mystmountain attack on it that slaughtered the garrison). Anyway, here are my questions: 1:How do you fight the jatu effectively when they outnumber you 2 to 1? Strong infantry line? HC charge? 2:Being an enclave...
  5. Morale Hack

Hey, I would like to increase the morale per leadership, I tried the usual warband hack but the scrips were different, can somewone show me the number to change?
  6. kingdom diplomacy

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the diplomacy after starting a game: 1.How do I sign alliances? 2.Does kingdom relations matter? 3.How do I declare war? 4.Do nobles from destroyed factions join me randomly? 5.Is there any other way to make peace than to have a chat with the 700...
  7. Troop Morale

I understand there is no morale from leadership, and the size of the troop is almost totally dependent on renown. But how is the morale determined? I have a +50 base value, but how do I keep my 120 war-band form not deserting? prostitutes cost a lot of money and sometimes, battles are not so...
  8. ETA for 1.35

:D
  9. How to break away from King? (while keeping your lands)

I am a vassal of Ravenstern and in my game, the Empire holds one half of the map and ravenstern the second, and I hold half of Ravenstern (Windholm, Javiksholm Avendor Marleon and Volbray along with castles and villages) I have 4000 renown and 260 honor along with a 30 relation with the king...
  10. Warband version?

I am sorry if it has been asked, It's 5 AM here. so, is there an ETA or some info? I've seen the map proposed for it bun no other info...
  11. the desserter dialogue (for companions)

in the "tweak M&B" it is grayed out, how do I do that? matterheim seesm to be miserable for some reason (though others are exthusiastic) and I really would like to keep him in (thouw stealing his armour would be a nice deal too) cand you make a short tutorial on how to implement this option?
  12. the ballance of power

In my latest game friedvain has conquered in 60 days 2 cities form the ravenstern and 2 from sarleon along with 4-5 castles, don;t thow if that'a ballance issue, but my problem is not with the viking apparent succes but rather with the lack of response from the other powers, only sarleon is at...
  13. claimant quest

I guess this is the best way to gain a lot of fiefs and friends and then breake away. has anyone tried? any ideas? any bugs?
  14. high tier troops

I attacked a brigand squad (made up of adevernturers mystmountains and snake cult along with 4 origilan brigands) that had noldor prisoners. at the end of the battle they were not availamble in the hire troops screen. how do I do that? I am not a vasal but I am a noble.
  15. is diplomacy implemented?

is it?
  16. the best troop tree

which is it? saxon? irish? briton? pict? I for one tend to dwell the first months in ireland looting and forming an elite mercenary-irish army and buiying armour and weapons, then going to britania, with my elite irish army
  17. commerce, infrastructure and bandit scum

Hello, since I got warband, Diplomacy bundle (with developed tech three and other mini tweaks) has been the only mod, and it is great immersive experience... I do not have the expertise and time to do any modding but I would like this mod to develop in the most realistic and immersive...
  18. Very strange king behaviour

I was supporting the climant to the Sarranid throne, in order to gain as many possetions as possible, the following thigs happened in this order: 1. I won (Sarranid rebels turned into Kingdom of Sarranids) 2. She was queen, and had a city and a castle (I had 2 cities and 3 castles) 3. The queen...
  19. Attacking noldors when having positive relations

I know it may be the 100th topic on this, but I looked trough 10 of the 24 pages and havn't seen this answer, only refernece to it. Here ot goes: - how do I edit the relations woth the noldor to -1 so that I can fight them? (I do not what to instal the latest patch that deals with the problem)...
Back
Top Bottom