Search results for query: *

• Users: Fietta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fietta

Fietta's thread of Bannerlord competitive streaming

Hello all, You may remember my old warband native streams (though I rarely uploaded them) on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/@trot888/videos I've decided to do some Bannerlord skirmish streaming, see the VOD from Sunday.
  2. Fietta

Proposed Presentation Changes for Events & Tournaments

Hello! Following the implementation of the community calendar that showcases the upcoming events and the sharing of community events on social media channels (Twitter, Facebook), we've been looking at more ways to expose your events to the whole community. The next change is the improvement of...
  3. Fietta

Proposed Presentation Changes for Events & Tournaments

Hello! Following the implementation of the community calendar that showcases the upcoming events and the sharing of community events on social media channels (Twitter, Facebook), we've been looking at more ways to expose your events to the whole community. The next change is the improvement of...
  4. Fietta

In Progress Unable to see some servers

Hello!, I've got an issue when it comes to seeing particular severs, I can see the majority, however, im unable to see some important servers and have to resort to a VPN for them to show up (which is getting awfully expensive). I doubt my ISP would block these servers, especially considering I...
  5. Fietta

Fietta's ECS Streaming Schedule - GIGA VS OIDA tonight at 20GMT

OIDA vs GIGASTACK - Sunday 25th October 20GMT twitch.tv/fietta
  6. Fietta

1.5b Spam Opinion

Just done a few duels with Alyss, and I wanted to do a comparison on momentum between Warband and Bannerlord. Warband: In Warband (as far as I'm aware), the momentum mechanic allows users to perform an extra 'quick' hit due to their speed from their first hit. In Warband you can 'double spam'...
  7. Fietta

MP Top Suggestions

This thread will compile similar threads by category so that the community and the developers can easily find relevant discussions and we can together hopefully improve the quality of the game overall. Threads will be evaluated by the moderation staff internally using set criteria. Threads...
  8. Fietta

Fietta's Video Thread (Bannerlord & Warband)

Silen Duel #1 Chambers #1
  9. Fietta

[MP Discussion] Bannerlord Release Date - March 2020

To all my competitive warband players, it's finally time to retire until bannerlord.
  10. Fietta

Fietta's Star Points Reimagined

Fietta's Current Star Players - Reimagined As we're now able to create lists - I've decided to continue on my WIP project. I'll be in need of some volunteers to get all of the information, though it shouldn't take too long. The whole point of this list is to use a 70 - 30 split based on...
  11. Fietta

Bannerlord feinting leaked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Z4rmXIK4Y&feature=youtu.be opinions?
  12. Fietta

List threads

Not a list thread, but I'm wondering in 2019 why they're not allowed anymore? List threads are what originally caused discussion on the forum and it's been three years since we've ever had one, can we at least see how Arni's one pans out? Forum's practically dead, community need something to...
  13. Fietta

Streamer mod

Been asking around for a while but I don't have streamer mod does anyone have a link? I have an old one but it's broken. Much appreciated.
  14. Fietta

Fietta's Star Points! - 2015

Fietta's Current 2015 Star Players Decided to reupload because no one asked and you can see how much you've improved! Half the icons are broken but I will fix an tomorrow. THESE ARE NOT CURRENT AND IS JUST MEME STOP You asked for it! This list is opinionated, suggestions are welcome...
  15. Fietta

6v6 mode, multiple lives?

ANSWERS: http://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1652131807604836420 Here's more information on the multiplayer side and would like some opinions. Main points: WILL WE STILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHAT SERVER WE JOIN, OR WILL IT BE PICKED FOR US? WHAT KIND OF GAME MODES...
  16. Fietta

Inverse?

Will Inverse attack direction be a thing?, cheers. I would want it xx
  17. Fietta

Wales Withdraw

Wales will be withdrawing, not because of the losses but because of the lack of self motivation from players and also I'm going to be away for three weeks (didn't expect 3 weeks of NC to be extended to 3 months) and I know no one will take my place in attempting to get scrims and officials. That...
  18. Fietta

[NC 17] Wales

LittleT            Steam Monopolish            Steam Infantry: Arsi, Bassindale, Dave, Fietta, Malcky, OTG Archer: Aeronwen, Chaff, Leroy, Supernova Cavalry: Bassindale, Fietta, Monopolish, Vulcan, Sam Thanks Tallie for the...
  19. Fietta

2017 Giveaway! AAA title!

I'm taking you through a journey... 2016 has been a wild year for a lot of us. Being in this community a couple of years has given me a deep insight into the community. I thought I'd share a couple of stories during my time on warband and to give (hopefully) you all a different perspective of...
  20. Fietta

[ECS3] Referee Thread

REFEREE THREAD FINAL STAGE GROUP A MatchTq vs aD Date29/5/16 - Sunday Time19:30BST Referee??? GROUP B MatchUnity vs DGNR Date29/5/16 - Sunday Time19:30BST Referee??? GROUP B MatchIG vs DoF Date29/5/16 - Sunday Time19:30BST Referee??? GROUP C...
Back
Top Bottom