Search results for query: *

1. LuckyDuckly

Need More Info Game crashes when convincing enemy lord to lift siege and join my kingdom

Same! This is exactly what I came here to report. Has happened since 1.0.8
  2. LuckyDuckly

Introduction/Hello thread

It's insane to me, coming back to this forum and seeing all these old names I recognize from when I was in **** middle school. I know nobody remembers me (because I was rarely here), but it's just odd seeing these names still here -- and looking back and seeing which ones are MIA.

I still remember all these weird personalities and names. Just weird and dropping by to say hi! Looking forward to Bannerlord.

EDIT: I also just realized I've made about one comment on this site every year since 2012 haha. Just in the nick of time! Happy to accidentally keep the tradition alive.
  3. LuckyDuckly

Dev Blog 11/10/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoj5lhLmSQ&ab_channel=RickyJamesPivotVids
  4. LuckyDuckly

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Why won't my weapon fire? I downloaded 0.6 and am seeing a lot of issues. Is there a patch I missed?
  5. LuckyDuckly

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey everyone,

I've been following this mod for a while and I just wanted to drop by to commend the creator, Cozur, and everyone else who has contributed to it.

The details alone -- all of the armor, weapons, locations characters, etc. -- would easily make this a 8.5 or 9/10 mod. One of the best. But the quests and the invading factions and the new animations in the recent releases have really bumped it up all the way. I consider it the best M&B mod and, personally, the best mod for any game I've ever played.

You all have done an incredible job and I wanted to thank you for letting us access this mod for free. I would recommend it for anyone looking for any kind of in-depth, total conversion mod. Whether you like GoT/ASoIaF or not, this is just a plain ol' great mod. If you like GoT/ASoIaF and Mount and Blade, though, this is a must have!
  6. LuckyDuckly

Tuco22 said:
    I've probably put about 30 hours of playtime into this mod the last two days, this is what happens when i get a vacation.
    help
    At least you're still getting 8 hours of sleep each night.

Great mod, still. One of the best.
  7. LuckyDuckly

I very much like the items, factions, and ideas behind this mod. I've been a fan for a while now.

That being said, some of the features in the combat are just unnecessarily frustrating. Here are just a few that have stood out to me:

- Added polearm damage vs horses - this make sense SOMETIMES, but 90% of the time it does not make sense in the game's actual combat. A soldier will poke my horse from right next to me (the kind of attack that would get -33% speed bonus) and it will do 60 damage simply because it's a polearm. Even more annoying was, toward the beginning of the game, when someone with a pitchfork SWUNG the pitchfork at my horse and did 60 damage, again simply because it is a polearm. I have since disabled this feature, which is a positive option, but it was just the beginning of my frustration.
    - Shield bash - maybe 1/3 of the time that I'm trying to block, then attack, I'll accidentally shield bash
    - STUMBLE AND FALL - nothing in the universe could be more frustrating. There are times that I'm not even fighting yet, just getting into position, and my guy will just STUMBLE AND FALL STUMBLE AND FALL STUMBLE AND FALL. Nobody in the world is this clumsy. It happens SO OFTEN.

This is, of course, still a great mod and I appreciate all the work that you have done for it. Just some of the added combat mechanics have annoyed me a lot.
  8. LuckyDuckly

What made you sad today? v.IV

Not working on a final paper for a really long time and having to do it all basically today. Not fun.

It's been a while, TaleWorlds. How's it goin?
  9. LuckyDuckly

darklordhawk said:
    Btw if you are a "fan" who has only watched the show please go kill yourself for being a complete tool.  Youve had two years to read the books now since the show started.
    I'm very sorry for furthering the OT, but this needs to be addressed:

**** you.

What does it matter? The TV show is great. Just because someone hasn't read the books but likes the TV show doesn't mean anything. For all you know they could be spending too much time working without enough time to read all the books.

The books are great, don't get me wrong, but just liking the TV show as a TV show and nothing more is not an offense grievous enough to demand such a reaction.

EDIT: landtank pretty much posted what I was writing.
  10. LuckyDuckly

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

hiner said:
    And last one.  Just had to show this one because again of the amazing skybox.  (Thanks Hunterwolf)
    2012-12-12_00008.jpg
    Dammit. I love Pyke. It's my favorite place in the ASoIaF world and you have just nailed it! Well done!
  11. LuckyDuckly

LegionaireR, please stop making such awesome Lannister armors...I may have to join them if you keep it up, and I really don't want to.

SQUIDS FOREVER!!!!
  12. LuckyDuckly

Looking forward to it, Cozur!

Thank you for all of the work you've done on this mod. We, the people of TaleWorlds, are eternally grateful.
  13. LuckyDuckly

Your case sucks. Stop posting.
  14. LuckyDuckly

LuckyDuckly said:
    MrMan said:
    i tink dat white wlkerz should be scary lookin
    Sorry for being off-topic, but can someone ban him, please?

From the other Game of Thrones mod.
  15. LuckyDuckly

MrMan said:
    i tink dat white wlkerz should be scary lookin
    Sorry for being off-topic, but can someone ban him, please?
  16. LuckyDuckly

LegionaireR said:
    Heavy Rider . House Lannister
    That is some incredibly cool/well-textured armor. Well done. It almost makes me want to side with the Westerlands! You guys are doing a great job.
  17. LuckyDuckly

Top 5 Best Game Series Of All Time

1. Megaman
  18. LuckyDuckly

What pissed you off today v. IV

There should be one office and one office alone: Batman.
  19. LuckyDuckly

Search the topic for the answer, please. I've given it at least three times.

DISCLAIMER: I am not part of the modding team, so sorry if it sounds like I'm pretending to be. I just come to this topic a lot to see if the next version is out and try to help what people who have been having the same problems over and over.
Back
Top Bottom