Search results for query: *

1. GCG-Admin

NW Completed The GCG Seige/Linebattle Rotating Event! Saturdays at 8 pm est!

Welcome to [GCG] Line Battle Event Page The line battles/Sieges will take place every Saturdayevening at 8 pm EST. ( starting 02/01/2015 possibly) This battle will consist of 3 rounds maximum. The winner of 2 of those rounds will be the winner of the map.  Every other Saturday will be a siege...
  2. GCG-Admin

[ NA / EU / HCRP ] Avalon Gaming [closed]

as we are all one community i would think a map maker should enjoy! the fact his maps are being used. 
  3. GCG-Admin

The GCG official Persistent World Event! will be Running on 4.3 as of tonight!

WE will be using 4.3 as of tonight! please do not update to 4.4 as the maps do not work!
  4. GCG-Admin

The North *House Stark*

Howdy gents if your guys are interested in trying a light RP event where you build up from the ground up! check out our post! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,285073.0.html
  5. GCG-Admin

Announcement!  we will be using the Great Divide map that nexus uses, we will be using it for the event wednesday! 09/04/2013!!!  today!
  6. GCG-Admin

Wednesday 09/04/2013  starting at 5 pm est
  7. GCG-Admin

just because its not full of random people doing random stuff saying random rp stuff does not mean its not RP its a more balanced tactical ideal of RP shocking i know
  8. GCG-Admin

considering the event has a 1 - 2 hour forced peace time for gathering resources and forging alliances theres no zerg rush.
  9. GCG-Admin

most of my guys are NA i need to check but we may be able to back up by 1 hour
  10. GCG-Admin

i have a firm list of known trolls if regiment commanders know some let me know and we will nail the dirt bags.  this is an event for good people not cowards! reg leaders contact me via steam for event registration!  sasfury695
  11. GCG-Admin

Womble sorry mate its early.  and i have yet to have my coffee mate i apologize you have my humble apology. womble if your interested let me know
  12. GCG-Admin

wombat if your regiment is wondering about coming next week. let me know just add sasfury695 on steam and we can get you set next week were probly gonna use great divide or another new map we found!
  13. GCG-Admin

The event is a 1 reprieve from the servers on currently its a 6 hour chance to build fast hit hard and rp large. its about team work not personal glory.  rewards are in what you do not in what you receive youngling.  Often the best reward is that which comes with a good days work and a job well done.
  14. GCG-Admin

Calling to Arms all Clans and Regiments Interested in attending a Persistent World! On , Wednesday September 4th  from 5:00 pm EST to 12:00am EST, Regiments and Clans of the Mount and Blade community will be invited to join the GCG for an exclusive event on either Persistent World This will...
  15. GCG-Admin

Persistent Frontier event is Up-Coming! Troll-FREE, Clan based event on Thursday

we are re working the rules now to be regular PW rules as this event is going to be a pw event.  and erik we appreciate your input but find your lack of positivity disappointing
  16. GCG-Admin

Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch released along with Warband 1.157!

Any chance we can get links to the server files for the new versions so we can get servers updated?
  17. GCG-Admin

- The Official GCG line battle Event! -

event was closed due to inactivity of participating regs
  18. GCG-Admin

NW Completed SAdraGoons North American Sunday Line Battle Event: Gone But Not Forgotten

Or nurdbot you could actually try and keep regs together very few events split regiments up and then have an admin tell them to **** off when they raise objections part of being a good organizer to caring what people think and not fragging regiments then disrespecting them.
  19. GCG-Admin

NW Completed The GCG Official NW linebattle (firing in Charge and crouching is allowed!)

accepted

Regimental Name: 8e Light Infantry
    Regimental Leader(s):Redgoalie,  Owlman
    Steam names: 95KB_Redgoalie,  Owlman
    Estimated attendance: 7-12
    Troop Type:  Light Infantry/ Skirm
Back
Top Bottom