Search results for query: *

1. LulWorlds

ive captured a noble, now what?

Red River said:
    LulWorlds said:
    Red River said:
    what's up with allies don't join battles anymore? is that a bug or another retarded "feautre"?
    So far, my allies have joined me in my battles. You might have dropped your relation to them by helping villages they own. Doing village quests seems to piss off lords in the newest version.

doesn't matter the relations. the city was besieged. that means no army should be able to sneak in/out...
    Since when? I don't recall besieging being an obstacle on previous versions for parties to sneak in/out. I know that it should be though.
  2. LulWorlds

ive captured a noble, now what?

Red River said:
    what's up with allies don't join battles anymore? is that a bug or another retarded "feautre"?
    So far, my allies have joined me in my battles. You might have dropped your relation to them by helping villages they own. Doing village quests seems to piss off lords in the newest version.
  3. LulWorlds

Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Well great! Wasn't expecting anything to come out this soon. Nice work. Downloading now.
  4. LulWorlds

New mod title

How about "Hoplites and Legionaires"?
  5. LulWorlds

Windows XP starting to fail

I don't know why but the topic title made me laugh. :razz:
  6. LulWorlds

Extreme Metal

SHADDOP MANOWAR IS MOAR MANLY THEN U! HAIL 2 DHA TR00NESS UF TRUE METHULS!!!"#¤!!!"1
    manowar1fx5.jpg

Are you male enough to handle them?
  7. LulWorlds

Fate of Hellas. Not another.

Of course every publisher needs a RTS of it's own. But is it just me, or does anyone else find that minimum of 2.4 GHz CPU hilariously high, especially for a RTS like this?
  8. LulWorlds

Member 20,000!

Nah, I just wanted instant forum fame and to have little fun. I've been reading this forum unregistered for quite a few months and since the previous milestone members didn't seem to feel like being active for long, I though that this forum deserves at least one active milestone member. One day I was reading through this forum and noticed the newest topic at the Website & Community-board, so I decided to choose the right timing for my registering.
  9. LulWorlds

Member 20,000!

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I only have this one. And I think I'm much happier without that 'prize' anyway.
  10. LulWorlds

Which Version did you start in?

Around 0.808. Lurked unregistered 'till 0.903
  11. LulWorlds

Member 20,000!

Buxton said:
    Nemesis said:
    20,000!

Edit: Yes, I win! Sorry for the double-post.  :lol:

You don't, we're still on 19536. Sorry.
    Oh come on! I bet he wouldn't even notice that there's a topic about him/her. I noticed. Pick me!
  12. LulWorlds

New mod title

Leave those 272 B.C.s out. There are far too many mods with a year on their name.
Back
Top Bottom