Search results for query: *

• Users: USA Guy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Question about building a barracks

Does it do anything. It said that I could recruit advanced troops. I built it at my capital but  I am still recruiting the same troops. I am playing as the templars. Thanks
  2. Will pay $$$$ for modeling classes from the very basics to advanced

The topic says it all, I would like to start modeling but have no idea what I am doing. I have downloaded wings3d but like I said... have now idea how to model. I want to start modeling for the Roman era, Greeks, Macedonian, Gallic, Germanic and Briton models. Just  need a professor lol. Thanks
  3. Mod Development

Is this mod still being worked on? Just want to say it looks really good
  4. Morale

Hi guys, I was wondering how to edit the files so the troops dont lose morale, and dessert from my Army. Thanks
  5. Download

Wow, just found this mod but I cant download. Did the host take it down?
  6. Rome at war guide

Is there any type of guide for this. I ma having real trouble keeping an Army, and losing alot of income to keep it going. I have about 100 soldiers and it is killing me. Also, how does the trade system work? I am very new to the game, so any info you guys can give me will be great. Desertion is...
  7. New to the game

Hello aeveryone new to the game and interested in joining 85 E, lots of questions First of all, who do I talk to for recruitment?
Back
Top Bottom