Search results for query: *

1. Mackles

The official reddit multiplayer feedback thread.

I'm on the same boat, I was expecting reddit to be neutral towards it as the majority of players there are pro-SP and very casual MP. Regardless, I am very happy that they upvoted the comments who call out the class system. I can't complain at all. Hopefully this causes some discussion to take place on TW meetings, the message is very clear by now.

To be fair to the pro-SP crowd, they spend most of their time using the highly customisable Warband system for selecting gear and loadouts. Then when they try MP they get this awful system foisted on them for no apparent reason.
  2. Mackles

MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

I've been quite liking the shield/weapon bash mechanic. It's not fast enough to follow up with an attack like with Warband kicking but I think it's a useful tool to break up the flow of a fight, particularly where someone is trying to spam you. I think if kicking was made more viable and allowed for a follow up attack as per Warband, then this would be a good balance between the two, as kicking is a lot higher risk.
  3. Mackles

Seeing CD Keys in Steam

Currently unable to view CD Keys for Bannerlord in Steam, so can't add it to the Taleworlds forum as an owned game. I believe this feature is determined by the developer, as this is working for Warband and WFAS. Should be able to: 1 - Right-Click game in library 2 - Select Manage 3 - Select CD...
  4. Mackles

How skilled is the player above you?

He is very skill. Much Ciiges. But I believe he hacks. I kill him on IG but he doesn't be killed and then he kill me. I think this is unfair.
  5. Mackles

The Castellans [EU] Bucharest LAN Champions but also dead

PepperKP said:
    With the termination departure of OGL, Caratacus has been elected Lord of Castellan.

All praise DJIN!

6. Mackles

2QxEXXf.jpg
  7. Mackles

OurGloriousLeader said:
    If Castellan died everytime Killer removed his tag, we'd need more lives than Caratacus on IG.

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif
  8. Mackles

Seeking advice.

you can do wat with a keyboard?
  9. Mackles

Don't forget to like, rate and subscribe
  10. Mackles

[WNL5] Week 2 Fixtures - Deadline 4/10

A gg to all, and a wp was had by many!
  11. Mackles

How famous is the above player?

If I had to pick a fight I could win, he wouldn't make my top ten. Good infantry with a mean jav throw.
  12. Mackles

Native Completed Good Righteous Enthusiastic Attack Tournament [GREAT]: BLACKTIDE WINS

ne tyme! newher! (Within the conditions laid down in the rules, of course.)
  13. Mackles

[WNL3] Division B - Week 7 - Deadline 26/05

Days since Wolfpack beat Sbo: 0

gg wp!
  14. Mackles

Native Completed Good Righteous Enthusiastic Attack Tournament [GREAT]: BLACKTIDE WINS

In-Game Name: Caratacus (or variant)
    Steam Name: Caratacus
    Time zone: BST
    Level of Greatness: I nearly beat FTL once
Back
Top Bottom